Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Price:$40.80+ $5.99 shipping

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on December 8, 2011
I couldn't beleived my eyes when my friend pointed out that Amazon charges $40 plus for the same product that I can purchase at Sams for $26.48. I will start going back to Sams Club again.
on August 3, 2011
Not satisfied at all. I paid for the "huge" roll because i was happy with the last shipment. However, i receive the regular rolls this time for the price of huge rolls. I already opened the box and put them away so i dont want to go through the return process. But it definitely is not worth of the money and will cancel the subscription now. You can get the same ones so much cheaper at any supermarket. My last shipment was good but this time i didnt even have the bounty plastic packaging in the box , all i had was just 12 individually wrapped paper towels. Im not even sure if these are "bounty" or some generic brand.