Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on March 27, 2017
Not great
on September 15, 2010
I really enjoyed the various artists from the soundtrack. When I ordered this soundtrack none of the various artists were on it. It was all from one artist. I was very, very disappointed. My daughter opened it before I could so I can't even return it.
on July 7, 2010
I was expecting to receive a soundtrack with tracks from the movie; instead, I received background music for every scene. If I could return this disc, I would.
I would NOT recommend this
on August 15, 2010
I was very disappointed in this cd because the individual songs that were the best part of the film were NOT on the soundtrack. I sent it back for a refund.