Bounty Paper Towels 12 Huge Rolls
There is a newer version of this item:
- The value of Bounty increases as the rolls get bigger with our Giant, Mega, and Huge rolls
- One sheet locks in the mess
- The clean picker-upper
- Earned the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Equivalent to 30 Regular Rolls
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 12 Count
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The actual paper towel is great too, but pricing has been up and down and roll size is confusing, preventing me from giving them a full 5-star rating.
Number of regular size sheets & square feet per roll:
* Regular: 52 (43.6 square feet)
* Big: 70 (58.8 square feet)
* Giant: 78 (65.5 square feet)
* Mega: 87 (69.7 square feet)
* Mega Plus: 96 (80.6 square feet)
* Super Mega: 104 (87.3 square feet)
* Huge ("biggest Bounty roll ever"): 130 (109.2 square feet = ~2.5X the regular roll)
But as other posters have noted, there's a lot of price fluctuation here at Amazon for these items. If you sign up during a promotional period, later on you may be shocked at the high prices.
There are two steps to manage that:
- Choose a long time between deliveries. Then you can always go to the Your Account page (link in the top right), then Manage Your Subscribe and Save items, and choose to have a shipment sent when you need it. That lets you see what price you are getting when the order is placed.
- Figure out the pricing. Currently, Amazon seems to do the pricing per roll. The "Huge" roll is a 210 sheet roll, so if you're paying $2.10 per roll you're getting each little Select-A-Size sheet for 1 cent. You can compare that to your other options (different size packages, local or online, etc). Remember to allow for sales tax and time and travel in a way that makes sense for you.
But this is a product that is marked for Subscribe & Save, a program that Amazon.com scores big points for having available to its customers. But the vendor is abusing this by having priced the product on the affordable (if just a little more than local stores sometimes carry - which is fine, because it's worth it to have delivered on a schedule!) end and then, after a month or two, raising the price to more than $10 than it's worth. That's being generous. I live in New York City, and individual rolls are about $3 - what these are worth in bulk through Amazon's program.
I'm just glad I caught the mark-up and canceled my order before being charged this amount. Great product, but something is fishy with the pricing.
Edit: I've adjusted the star rating and do think it's a great product. Hopefully the price fluctuations are made easier to catch in the future.
So this is how Amazon works? - Entice customers to subscribe with a decent price until accumulating X number of subscribers, which then triggers an automatic 25% price increase? Their statisticians calculate that a certain percentage of subscribers won't notice and set the trigger number X at the break-even point. Clever! But not clever enough to trick some of us! I'll be canceling my subscription...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I always like this product, but only reason is not the right side, I always order bigger rollPublished 2 months ago by hector amaya
I ordered the 'one sheet' huge size rolls and I received the 'select a size' sheets - nearly useless. i'll give them to my daughter.Published 3 months ago by NoelJets
I ordered the huge size rolls one size sheets, what I received was the select a size sheets.Published 9 months ago by ROBERTA
It would be nice if they the size of the paper
towel was divisible in smaller increments...:)
These are my almost favorite paper towels. I like Viva the best, but they are just about too luxurious to use. Read morePublished 14 months ago by grannytoni
I had ordered this before and was happy with that one because they were not select a Size. I can not stand the select a size and cannot find the old version in the store any... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Gary Buchanan
good ole bounty using for many years its not changed so I aint eitherPublished 17 months ago by arthur w williams