BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on January 17, 2016
I'm not here to comment on the quality of the paper towels. I'm here to point out the fact that Bounty sells paper towels in the following marketing nonsense sizes: Regular, Large, Big, Giant, Mega, Super, Double, and Huge. This is dumb. Large dumb. Big dumb. Mega dumb. Huge dumb.

I assume the point of all these sizes is to make it impossible to price compare ("wait, which is more, 6 Mega rolls or 8 Giant rolls?"). Intentional obfuscation like this is basically just hostile to consumers...so screw Bounty.
review image
4040 comments| 1,103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2016
WARNING - The new size of Bounty S&S is still listed as 2 huge rolls = 5 regular rolls, but the new rolls are only 142 sf instead of 160, which is a 12% reduction in value for you as the consumer. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
44 comments| 434 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2016
There are worms inside the box and inside each roll of paper. DIGUSTING! My 19 month old baby pointed it out to me, which as you can imagine freaked us out. This is completely unacceptable. I'd give it 0 stars if I could.
review image
55 comments| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 22, 2016
Bounty is sneakily reducing the size of Huge. If you look at earlier reviews - starting around 2012 -- "Huge" shrunk from 210 sheets to 193 sheets. and if you look at the reviews over the years, you see that Bounty has continued to shring "Huge."

Right now people are discussing that Bounty (is down to) 175 sheets.

Well my recent delivery says only 157, whihc is even less than the current picture shows at 158.

Basically, "Huge" is 25% less than it was 4 years ago - but still the same pricing.

Sneaky way to effectively increase the price by actually giving less and less of the product over time. Bounty is hoping that its consumers won't notice but if they do, they will still buy Bounty -- which frankly is what I am doing.

The product itself is its usual greatness -- I just go through the rolls 25% faster than I used to because in fact there is 25% less product.
on September 5, 2016
As other's have expressed, Bounty tries to profit from deliberately obfuscating/bloating the numbers that a discerning consumer would need for comparison shopping and assessing value.

Furthermore, the reduction in the number of sheets between my last two shipments is pretty glaring. As are the price hikes.

Do they pay people to come up with these schemes? Do they pay them handsomely and give them fat bonuses based on how stealthily they can gouge the public? Because that would be shameful.

Don't let Bounty get away with it.

My dollars (and stars) are going elsewhere.
VINE VOICEon July 21, 2015
Wow! These rolls are BIG! The normal height, but nearly 6 inches in diameter (5 7/8 to be exact). They are nice and thick and the single sheet size folded in half makes a great "casual" napkin. Also they tear easily and cleanly. Bounty has been my favorite brand of paper towels for years and years, but this is the first time I went "El Grande!" and I'm glad I did. Also glad I had these delivered, the box is huge (12 pack) 22 1/4 x 18 3/4 x 12 1/4 inches.

You get over 2100 sheets in the twelve pack, so will last awhile. Also, the single (half) sheets are big enough for most things. Very happy with these and think they are a good value.
on June 22, 2017
Delivery driver left these In the rain, away from my COVERED porch. I had to throw away most of them, opened the couple I thought were ok and they were molded. 😔 luckily, amazon was great and reimbursed me, even though these are non-returnable. Had to go buy paper towels, which defeated the purpose of using Amazon for them, but I feel like it was a one off.
on May 5, 2016
These paper towels are the BEST. I have tried many brands and none stand up to these. I only buy select-a-size, the regulars are just too big. Also, these rolls are massive which is great in a way but my only complaint would be that they do not fit on the paper towel stand in the beginning. we just place it next to it until it fits. This package will last us forever since we can use half of a paper towel to use as a dinner napkin or clean up a small mess. They are also very very strong, I can use one for a dish rag for cleaning dishes with soap and it will not disintegrate. I would recommend these paper towels. especially this package since there are 12 come at such a good deal!
on October 1, 2017
I used to like this product, but now I'm wondering if Amazon is selling factory seconds or the makers of Bounty aren't doing quality control. I order by the case and my latest purchase seems to be defective in that the perforations are not allowing the towels to tear off cleanly. Not liking that at all, maybe I got an "off" case, so we'll see how the next one turns out.
on May 12, 2017
who can complain about front door delivery service on these bulky items and not having to load to your cart - check out - then load to your car & then unload when you get home not to mention stock into your home when you unload!? eliminate all that you will subscribe like i did. bounty paper towels are the best of the best. primo to the extremo quality!