Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 145 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 172 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 4, 2013
The box I received contained three "2 huge roll packages" of Bounty Select A Size pager towels. That's 6 rolls of paper towels. Each roll contains 193 select a size 2 ply sheets. Each sheet is 11 inches by 6 inches. Don't get confused by the facts...lol. When it says "sheet", they don't mean a full size sheet like you get in a reg roll of paper towels. Each of the 193 sheets is the "half size sheet"....the smaller select a size. Personally I like the select a size because too often I really don't need a full size sheet. Try it some time. If your paper towel is a good quality, tear it in half and try using half a sheet. You'd be surprised how far it goes.

There is one thing that I don't like about these paper towels. On the outside of the Bounty box these towels were shipped it says..."Made in the U.S.A. from domestic and IMPORTED materials/Hecho en EE. UU. de materiales nacionales e importados." I'd like to know where those "imported materials" come from. If they come from China with their lax regulations and history of contaminated products and ingredients, I'd pass on these and go "green". I'll look into that. If I find out I'll come back and add to this review. I went to bountytowels.com and it says their paper towels are made from "virgin wood pulp". Still...if imported..imported from where?
on April 20, 2012
Many negative reviews relate to the price difference between these rolls and other "similar" rolls. Let me put those reviews or doubts one might have to rest. These are bigger and better than the "lower" priced paper towels. Each roll lasts a very long time PLUS they are very thick. We will continue to purchase these towels because of the quality and quantity we get for our money.
on December 17, 2014
They're good paper towels I just wish they didn't have a print. I personally like the plain white. But they serve their purpose.
on January 12, 2013
Absorbent with just a small sheet. Cleans my glass top stove very well with just a little of the cleaner.
VINE VOICEon November 16, 2013
I'm just getting in to online shopping for daily essentials. What took me so long? They deliver on a schedule, at a discount, right to my door. This is really going to be addictive. And consider - I don't have to spend the time in the store, or the gas to get there. That's a discount you really can't beat.
on June 14, 2012
This is the second time I've ordered Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels from Amazon. The first time I ordered, I got the decorated ones, but this time I got the Huge Size, 6 Count package which lasts a longer time. Ordering this way saves so many trips to the grocery store for paper products and having a supply on hand is great. I love the Select-a-Size because I can either tear off half a sheet or a large sheet, depending on what the job is. I've always used Bounty because I think they're the most absorbent and leave the least dust and little fibers behind. I ordered these on May 10, 2012, and I just put out the second roll last evening. That's not bad for around here!

Defintely recommend.
on January 23, 2014
Amazon has been in the last few weeks raising prices on all subscribe & save items. It is now cheaper to order 6 rolls one time than order 8 on subscribe & save, it is ridiculous. I have noticed the same pattern on all my "cancelled subscriptions" replacing the item with a similar but costing as much as 40% more, absurd
on September 13, 2013
I'm honestly not sure whether or not it is my imagination, but it seems that the "thickness" of the Bounty Paper Towel is no longer. I'm not sure I'm right, but I know toilet paper certainly has gotten a lot thinner & the squares a lot smaller. The select-a-size of Bounty seems fine, but something about the paper sure seems different. I guess it will do because if Bounty is thinner, so are all the others & I always preferred the thickness & the way Bounty absorbed liquids. Oh well. Everything gets less and costs more these days or so it seems. Am I crazy or do other buyers find Bounty "different?"
on October 28, 2016
Bounty makes great paper towels and I am not ranking the product itself. I am ranking the price of the product on the website. You can get this product at many of the discount stores when they run a sale for much cheaper and buy it by the bulk. Unless you just want it delivered.
on September 5, 2013
Not much to say about white paper towels. Am very happy with them and glad they're offered on Subscribe and Save. I hate lugging around paper towels and toilet paper at the grocery store as often as I have to buy them, so it's great to have them delivered to my door.