Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 2,957 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,359 reviews
on February 23, 2016
WARNING - The new size of Bounty S&S is still listed as 2 huge rolls = 5 regular rolls, but the new rolls are only 142 sf instead of 160, which is a 12% reduction in value for you as the consumer. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
44 comments| 415 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 22, 2016
There are worms inside the box and inside each roll of paper. DIGUSTING! My 19 month old baby pointed it out to me, which as you can imagine freaked us out. This is completely unacceptable. I'd give it 0 stars if I could.
review image
44 comments| 202 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon December 22, 2016
Bounty is sneakily reducing the size of Huge. If you look at earlier reviews - starting around 2012 -- "Huge" shrunk from 210 sheets to 193 sheets. and if you look at the reviews over the years, you see that Bounty has continued to shring "Huge."

Right now people are discussing that Bounty (is down to) 175 sheets.

Well my recent delivery says only 157, whihc is even less than the current picture shows at 158.

Basically, "Huge" is 25% less than it was 4 years ago - but still the same pricing.

Sneaky way to effectively increase the price by actually giving less and less of the product over time. Bounty is hoping that its consumers won't notice but if they do, they will still buy Bounty -- which frankly is what I am doing.

The product itself is its usual greatness -- I just go through the rolls 25% faster than I used to because in fact there is 25% less product.
on September 5, 2016
As other's have expressed, Bounty tries to profit from deliberately obfuscating/bloating the numbers that a discerning consumer would need for comparison shopping and assessing value.

Furthermore, the reduction in the number of sheets between my last two shipments is pretty glaring. As are the price hikes.

Do they pay people to come up with these schemes? Do they pay them handsomely and give them fat bonuses based on how stealthily they can gouge the public? Because that would be shameful.

Don't let Bounty get away with it.

My dollars (and stars) are going elsewhere.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon September 18, 2017
Like most people, my husband and I always had plenty of paper towels in our house and we used them for a variety of things. We would buy a big package like this and it would last us maybe half of the year. Now we have kids. THAT is a game-changer in the world of paper towels! I knew kids were messy but I never knew just how messy they are. Messy, messy, messy! While we paid a fairly good price for the huge package of paper towels we used to buy at the store, we decided to add this to our Subscribe and Save subscription to save a few pennies with gas to get the paper towels but mostly to preserve my sanity since these come straight to our front door!

These Bounty Select-a-Size paper towels are seriously a mom's necessity. I can't tell you how many times I'm cleaning up messes and these paper towels always do a great job cleaning up. In addition to using these for cleaning windows, mirrors and kitchen counters, I use these countless times a day to clean up my four-and-a-half year old twins' faces, hands, and multiple messes (did I mention kids are messy?). I use these paper towels to clean hands, faces, clothes, tables, chairs, placemats, floors, couches, ottomans, carpet, beds, toilets, and many more things. I'll spare you the details but I would like to mention that these are very absorbent and clean up a variety of messes that may come out of the little humans as well as animals! We also often use these as napkins for our kids because, you know, kids are messy.

The paper towels each measure 5 3/4 inches wide and 11 inches long. Each roll has 158 2-ply sheets and there are a total of 12 rolls in the package we purchase. Based on the price we paid a couple months ago for these, we paid about 1.3 cents per towel. I haven't shopped around at stores to see how the prices compare but honestly, I'm pretty happy with this deal considering it gets shipped directly to our front door and all I have to do is unload it and put them away until we run out of a roll due to the messy kids. I am perfectly okay with this arrangement!

The bottom line is, I'm happy with these paper towels and we've been getting these for awhile now. They are very absorbent and I love that they are the select-a-size so you can use one sheet or more, depending on your needs. They are nicely perforated and tear easily. The huge rolls also fit nicely on our paper towel holder and we only have slight issues with a brand-new roll. After we've used some towels, we have no issues at all. Based on current circumstances, I predict that we will be purchasing these paper towels for years because of our adorable, messy kids and I feel this is a good deal, especially if you can add it to your subscription. If you are looking to purchase a large quantity of paper towels, these are a great option!
review image review image review image review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2017
Delivery driver left these In the rain, away from my COVERED porch. I had to throw away most of them, opened the couple I thought were ok and they were molded. 😔 luckily, amazon was great and reimbursed me, even though these are non-returnable. Had to go buy paper towels, which defeated the purpose of using Amazon for them, but I feel like it was a one off.
on August 25, 2016
Long lasting, absorbent rolls...Each roll goes a looooong way! Best on the market for me. Also the convenience of having it shipped to my door saves the time of filling up a shopping cart with just this one item! The product lasts a long time, one towel can be used for a few tasks in the kitchen and bathroom. Guests like having paper towels to use there, rather an a cloth towel. The select a size feature is very valuable, saves paper. Absorbent,too. I have room to store them, so buying these in bulk saves time and money.
on June 16, 2016
I LOVE Bounty, I find that I use way less towels compared to when I use other brands and one roll lasts way longer. Plus the select-a-size is extremely handy for different size messes (which are frequent with a new puppy!). When I found that I could stock up and get these jumbo rolls delivered to my home I was ecstatic! I'll definitely be back for more!!

Would highly recommend!
VINE VOICEon April 21, 2016
I realize Bounty is not the cheapest brand out there, but in my household we are constantly using paper towels on spills, messy infant faces, to clean up so much stuff that we had to get something that was pretty strong and durable as I also try to conserve them. With Bounty I'm able to use three sheets (it comes perforated for smaller sheet use), to clean up with kitchen cleaner, my stove, a huge island, the kitchen table, and when I'm done washing dishes, the kitchen counter. With just those three sheets! And that's, again, using liquid cleaner sprayed on the above mentioned items too. It's a breeze to use one small sheet to wipe the sticky food goo off my infant daughter's face, without hurting her tender skin, and wiping all the food goo off her bibs before washing. One sheet. That's all it takes! So with this large order I am able to use it for almost two months before I need to order more!

As a side note, I have tried tons of other brands, but nothing beats Bounty in quality or durability. I have totally used two sheets to wipe my wet hands after washing them, laid it on the counter, and came back to wash my hands again, and use the same two sheets without tearing it or even getting that much of it wet. Awesome product, and I will continue to use them!
on July 18, 2017
We buy these through Amazon's subscribe and save program using our Amazon Store Card. We get 15% off for subscribe and save, and another 5% credit back onto our Store card. As long as you pay your statement in full each month, you never pay the rather high interest rate. They ship so quickly and I can't buy them in the store at this price.Bounty Select-a-Size Paper Towels, White, Huge Roll, 12 Count