Bourbon Barrel Head - Authentic Distillery Stamped - Used to Age Spirits and Upcycled by WhiskeyMade - Beautiful Home Decoration - Made in the USA (Lazy Susan)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REAL KENTUCKY BOURBON BARREL HEAD: Made from a Real 100% Kentucky American White Oak barrel top, used to age Bourbon in a Kentucky Distillery, and produced and manufactured in the USA.
- LAZY SUSAN: Our premium wooden lazy susan turntables measure a full 21" across and are made with hardware containing ball bearings for an extra smooth spin and an easy turn, even on family feast days; great for any dining table.
- AUTHENTIC DISTILLERY USED: Reverse side features the char from the barrel firing, which adds smoke to the whiskey; front side is stamped with the batch number, warehouse location and other distiller info, and makes your barrel head 100% unique.
- RUSTIC DECOR: A fantastic rustic lazy Susan with solid, distressed wood, this farmhouse decor turntable is a perfect centerpiece for all tables; meaningful and historical, never mass produced and 100% unique.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We craft each barrel head carefully and stand behind our products - if you receive a defective or damaged item, we'll promptly replace it.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
REAL Kentucky Distillery Whiskey Barrel Head Lazy Susan
A beautifully rustic kitchen piece - perfect for any whiskey lover.
All of our solid white oak pieces are 100% authentic bourbon barrel heads sourced from the famous Kentucky Bourbon Belt.
Seriously smooth spin
After testing several different styles of hardware, we choose the one that gave the smoothest spin. No more reaching for your whiskey - just spin it around!
Large, beautiful centerpiece
This is not a tiny trivet - our real barrel head lids are 21 inches across. These are fantastic centerpieces for your dining room table, kitchen counter, coffee table, or anywhere else you'd like to add a bit of whiskey style.
Specially made lazy susan hardware
Each lazy susan is made with a turntable that's been specially selected for its smooth spin, even considering the weight of the barrel head (plus just about anything else you can stack on top - up to 1000 pounds!)
We clean each barrel head, add sealant to preserve the mark and protect your barrel head from age, and we use a special process to fix the slats together without using any damaging glue.
100% Kentucky sourced bourbon barrel head // made from SOLID White American Oak
All of our whiskey barrel heads are sent to us by our partner cooperage, who builds the barrels for many big name distilleries, then collects them once they've done their job.
In order to make sure the good bourbon soaked white oak doesn't go to waste, we clean them up and craft them into beautifully rustic heirlooms for whiskey lovers.
Buy with confidence - we want you to love your piece, so if you have any trouble, please send us a message so we can make it right. Cheers!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did not expect this to be sanded down like new and restrained. But I did expect it to be cleaned to a degree. I didn’t spend this much money to have to scrape gunk off of the thing. And the hardware to make this a lazy susan makes so much noise when you turn it. I’ll lose too much money to return it so will have to use some elbow grease to make it useable.
Great look, but poor execution!
UPDATE: Seller contacted me and offered me a "less rustic" lazy susan. He said some prefer the very rustic, other's not so much. The new lazy susan they sent me is perfect. Exactly what I was hoping for. Fabulous product and even better customer service. Thank you Whiskeymade!
Mine did come with the spinner off center slightly. It's not too bad though. It also is quite loud when you rotate it.