- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Clerisy Press (March 18, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578603048
- ISBN-13: 978-1578603046
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 8.8 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,112,542 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bourbon at its Best: The Lore and Allure of America's Finest Spirits Hardcover – March 18, 2008
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a beautifully written book that covers the history and production of bourbon. It would make a great coffee table book as it is quite elegant. Read morePublished on January 7, 2009 by chazjaz