- File Size: 301 KB
- Print Length: 113 pages
- Publisher: McClelland & Stewart; 4th ed. edition (January 14, 2011)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2011
- Sold by: Random House LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004JN1CGK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,849,882 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $3.00 (27%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Bourinot's Rules of Order: A Manual on the Practices and Usages of the House of Commons of Canada and on the Procedure at Public Assemblies, Including Meetings of Shareholders Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 113 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This short book provides a very useful explanation of Bourinot's Rules of Order. If you attend Canadian civic meetings or are a member of any Canadian group that has meetings, this book would be useful to you.
A note to fellow union members: most Canadian unions use Bourinot's Rules of Order, not Roberts', in conducting their membership meetings. If you're a union member and you want to make sure your local or national executive is following proper procedures, this book is very useful.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Political Science > Reference
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference