Other Sellers on Amazon
The Bourne Ultimatum [Blu-ray]
4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital
|Additional 4K options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
Highly trained assassin Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) is on the hunt for the agents who stole his memory and true identity in The Bourne Ultimatum, the third installment of the epic-espionage Bourne series. With a new generation of skilled CIA operatives tracking his every move, Bourne is in a non-stop race around the globe as he finally learns the truth behind his mysterious past. Loaded with incredible fight and chase sequences, it's the exhilarating movie with "mind-blowing action" (Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times ) that you can't afford to miss!
- Aspect Ratio : 2.40:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 43379981
- Director : Paul Greengrass
- Media Format : 4K
- Run time : 3 hours and 52 minutes
- Release date : December 6, 2016
- Actors : Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, David Strathairn, Scott Glenn, Paddy Considine
- Subtitles: : French, Spanish
- Producers : Frank Marshall, Patrick Crowley, Paul L. Sandberg
- Language : English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS 5.1), Spanish (DTS 5.1), French Canadian (DTS 5.1)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : B01LX40110
- Writers : Tony Gilroy, Scott Z. Burns, George Nolfi
- Number of discs : 2
- Best Sellers Rank: #37,436 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like the good movies in the franchise this one is full of intrigue as Bourne and the CIA are playing cat and mouse with each other. All of the action is also highly stylized and choreographed and very well done.
Overall Bourne did breathe new life into the spy game.
You can't make movies like this anymore. It's not woke enough, even with Pamela Landy playing such a strong role.
Today, you would have to cast Nicky Manij in Joan Allen's role, Idris Elba as Bourne, and ALL the evil CIA guys would be racist white guys, who holler the "N" word at Bourne (Elba).
The movie industry is suffering with the lock-downs in blue states, and it seems they're going to have to find another way to release movies to the viewing public.
Until then, that ancient proverb still holds true; "Get Woke; Go Broke!"
I, for one, couldn't be happier
I dont understand why this pt 3 is free to watch here but the others you must pay for. This is however my fave of the three, the Desh chase alone is one of the greatest chase scenes ever. The rooftop car scene is amazing. It's most unfortunate that our govt does have such black op progams and that they do indeed kill innocent US citizens and brush them off as collateral damage. Black ops programs esply DARPA and mind-control programs must end in the US, why is our taxpayer money funding them? Robert Ludlum had personal knowledge of such programs and his books and movies based on them should open people's eyes to the fact that we are watching more than great fictional adventures here. Damon is great, Stiles is wonderful at keeping a poker face with compassion in her eyes and I never tire of the great actor David Straithairn. Joan Allen puts in a fine performance as well. Highly recommend this movie and the others.