|Fits as expected||
Boutique 9 Women's Dacia Boot
|Price:||$25.99 - $125.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 16.5" around
- Mulitple Buckle Detail
- Flexible Outsole
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
- Knee-high boots
- Leather upper with manmade balance
- Full exposed gold zipper closure at inner and outer edge with designer printed leather pull
- Three adjustable straps with gold buckle closure
- Round toe
- Stacked heel
- Approx. heel height: 1.5"
Boutique 9 is a new brand answering the call for something new and different. A brand for the consumer who knows designer product but doesn't limit herself. Fun, impulsive styles that are trendy but not too intimidating.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00990Z8OK
- Item model number: Dacia
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 13, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I listened to the reviews, and ordered half a size less, and even though the first time I tried them they were a little tight, when I went back for a second time, the shoe felt so much better. Unfortunately, I have wide calves, and this boot isn't wide enough for me. I was considering getting them adjusted (if you have a good cobbler, you will be shocked what can be done with a leather shoe), but the ankle area was very loose. I didn't like how that looked in the mirror. Looking at the picture, it does look like the ankle is a little baggy, and I wish i had paid a little more attention to that.
Anyhow, other than that, these are very cute boots. I only tried them on in the house, but I think they very comfortable.
Would not recommend!
(I've included a photo of the boots next to a piece of my black leather armor to show how dark the "silver" boots are.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
CRAPPY AS ALL GET OUT STAY AWAY FROM SHOE METRO AND THEIR CRAPPY SHOES.Published 4 months ago by nobody
I love the style and they fit perfectly. The quality somewhat is not the best, but for the discount price I had paid (under $60), I am happy with my purchase.Published 13 months ago by Shoelover
Just received my boots and love the fit, color and style. I had change my mind and cancel however they came anyway happy for me I will keep my purchased. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Amazon Customer
I've been wearing these boots pretty much everyday for a week. Extremely comfortable and very stylish. The color is very rich. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Avid Reader
The boots were very narrow in the foot bed and the opening was only 15 inches not at all like advertised. I usually wear an 8 and the 8.5 was way too small. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Sleeson
The color of these boots is astounding as well as the fit. I wear them with skirts and leggings and look equally great.Published 21 months ago by Kimberly Walker
I always read the calf circumference as my calf is 15 to 15 1/2 around and I like to tuck my jeans/pants in my boots so I ned more room. I have to get "wide calf" boots. Read morePublished on February 9, 2014 by Julie Mitchell