Boutique 9 Women's Cooper Ankle Boot,Black,5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Boot opening measures approximately 11 1/2" around
Boutique 9 is a new brand answering the call for something new and different. A brand for the consumer who knows designer product but doesn't limit herself. Fun, impulsive styles that are trendy but not too intimidating.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B003BVJWKE
- Item model number: Cooper
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 17, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Because of the unique shoe opening, the shoe has a very loose fit. I would say they run a half size large, so order a half size smaller than you usually do. I got the 5.5 and it definitely fits like a true size 6, but I should be able to wear them with an orthodontic and socks. I guess that's my only choice since they don't make a size 5.
Lastly, try and buy these on a Thursday through Amazon's Thursday Lightning Deals. I got these shoes for about a third of their original price!
Size wise I got my normal 6 1/2 and they fit true to size. I find I rarely use the zipper, but it is convenient when I'm putting the boots on. I bought the grey color and found it to be really versatile. They have integrated seamlessly into my wardrobe. While not as comfortable as sneakers, they are fine for walking or extended periods of wear. Also, I love bike commuting in them! My only problem occurs when I don't wear socks or tights... The reinforcement stitching inside really scrapes up my heel, so I guess I'll be wearing socks! Which is totally fine because thus far these boots haven't been sock eaters.
Mostly I just love how funky and awesome they look, and how they have totally freshened my wardrobe. Also, they are the perfect transition boots for spring!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these boots but what you can't really see on the picture is that there is a vertical seam on the top of the boot that runs from the leather toe part and under the flappy... Read morePublished on December 4, 2011 by Ange
The shoes arrived quickly, I received a great sale price and they are exactly as described. I love the color and the fit is perfect. I get many compliments - pleased!Published on November 10, 2011 by JMR