"Mister Solomon has crafted a story the likes of which we have not yet seen in our journey through indie published fantasy books. His characters are complex and fun, and while we read it, we feel as if we are witnessing something great; we will remember Athson for some time to come. The author takes a familiar fantasy vibe and then proceeds to make it his own. The story reminds us of something we may see in an R. A. Salvatore novel, and yet, Mister Solomon has his own signature touch that gives us not only something original and unique but will leave many fantasy readers waiting for more."
Bookseller 456810 via NetGalley - 5 Stars:
Micki P. - 5 Stars
This story has all the elements of good fantasy; elves, sorcerers, a Dragon, and other terrifying creatures, and will appeal to those who love 'Ranger' stories. The Bow of Destiny is highly recommended for readers enjoying the fantasy genre as well as those who might want to try out an especially good one."
Other 5 Star Reviews:
"P.H. Solomon writes with energy and emotion so you are easily caught up in not only Athson's quest, but the reasons that have brought all the characters together. Well done! I truly enjoyed reading the story and can't wait for more. This is an excellent first volume for a series that promises to deliver true reading pleasure. " Reviewed by Melinda Hills for Readers' Favorite - 5 Stars
From the Author
- ·Trading Knives: amazon.com/Trading-Knives-Prequel-Short-Story-ebook/dp/B013O1EY5S
- ·What Is Needed: amazon.com/What-Needed-Prequel-Hart-Saga-ebook/dp/B014Z7QMNW
JOIN P. H. SOLOMON'S NEWSLETTER AND RECEIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT SPECIAL OFFERS!
CUT N PASTE TO JOIN NEWSLETTER: phsolomon.authorreach.com/lead/5a9927e5
Want MORE P. H.Solomon?
- ·Site: phsolomon.com
- ·Blog: phsolomon.com/blog
- ·FacebookPage: facebook.com/AuthorP.H.Solomon
- Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/groups/TBoHS/
- ·Twitter: twitter.com/ph_solomon
- ·GooglePlus: plus.google.com/+PHSolomonAuthor
- ·Tumblr: tumblr.com/blog/phsolomon
- ·Wattpad: wattpad.com/user/phsolomon