Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 shipping
Bow-Right for 3/4 - 4/4 Violin - Teaching Tool and Training Accessory
- 1. For use with 3/4 - 4/4 violin - AVAILABLE FOR ALL SIZE VIOLINS
- 2. Made in the USA - Tried and true for over 30 years, Bow-Right is the durable, original bow straightener!
- 3. Safe for use on any violin and preserves the instrument's F sound hole - NYLON FITTINGS (NOT PBS)
- 4. Work for Violins up to 13 inches Attaches easily, and in seconds! Folds neatly into any violin case
- 5. Self teaching bow guide recommended by teachers and professionals. Perfect for student and beginners learning to Bow-Right.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Bow-Right for 1/4 - 1/2 Violin - Teaching Tool and Training Accessory
Timiy 4/4 Violin Bow Corrector Fiddle Straighten Collimator Practice Teaching Accessory
ammoon 3/4 4/4 Violin Bow Straighten Collimator Corrector Tool Guide for Beginner Practice Training Exercise
Concert Black 2-Piece Set: Things 4 Strings Bow Hold Buddies Violin/Viola Teaching Aid Accessory
D'Luca M-500 Student Horsehair Violin Bow - 3/4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||River Colony Trading||River Colony Trading||Mupoo||Duoda Digital||Things4Strings||Amazon.com|
Bow-Right for 3/4 - 4/4 Violin - Teaching Tool and Training Accessory - Available to fit violins from 1/4 through 1/2 size, the Bow-Right is the perfect tool for developing a sound bow technique. Stainless steel guides encourage straight bowing and correct wrist action. Metal guides attach easily with PBS plastic fittings.