Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.94 shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Bowers & Wilkins PI3 in Ear Wireless Headphones - Gold
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$14.87 (7%)|
|Brand||Bowers & Wilkins|
|Connections||Bluetooth, Wired, Wired USB-C|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Small headphones more drivers the headphones are smaller The music isn’t Experience music like no other in-ear headphone thanks to a custom designed balance Armature driver for crisp highs and a second dynamic driver for the Midas and low’s with separate amplifiers for a full forceful sound Bowers & Wilkins Hybrid Dual driver technology is here
- Don't miss a thing no matter what you're listening to or watching or playing hear what you were meant to hear The new aptX codec gives you pure unmatched audio whether you're traveling moving or standing still in the sound
- Go for 8 hours enough battery life for two marathons A quick charge gives you two hours of audio playback in 15 minutes for another go around the track
- Hear and be heard your voice matters The Pi3 microphone carries it clearly on every call Voices are heard with the same clarity as the music
- A measured feel constructed from soft coated silicone and rubber The Pi3 fits like it was made for you It holds on even when you’re going as fast as you can
- Connectivity Technology Bluetooth Wired USB-C Wired
- Wireless Communication Technology Bluetooth
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dual Driver Technology
The custom designed balance armature driver for crisp highs and a second dynamic driver for the mid’s and low’s with separate amplifiers for a full, forceful sound.
|Small headphones, more drivers||The headphones are smaller. The music isn’t. A driver for highs and mids, with a separate driver for bass, creates full, forceful sound. This is Bowers & Wilkins Dual Driver technology.|
|aptX Adaptive||No matter what you’re listening to, or watching, or playing, hear what you were meant to hear. The new aptX codec gives you pure, unmatched audio, whether you’re traveling, moving, or standing still in the sound.|
|Go for 8 hours||With eight hours of battery life the PI3 is fully equipped to go with you on your next adventure. If you stay out longer than expected and need a little more from your PI3 a 15 minute quick charge will carry your adventure for another two hours.|
|A measured feel||Constructed from soft, coated silicone and rubber, the PI3 fits like it was made for you. It holds on even when you’re going as fast as you can.|
|Hear and be heard||Your voice matters. The PI3 microphone carries it clearly on every call. Voices are heard with the same clarity as the music.|
|PX7 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphone||PX5 On-Ear Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphone||PI3 In-Ear Dual Drive Wireless Headphone||PI4 In-Ear Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphone|
|Color||Space Grey, Sliver||Space Grey, Blue||Space Grey, Blue, Gold||Black, Silver, Gold|
|Driver Size||43mm||35mm||Dual Drivers (9.2mm, Balanced Armature)||14.2mm|
|Battery Life||30 Hours, 15 min quick charge for 6 hours playback||25 Hours, 15 min quick charge for 3 hours playback||8 Hours, 15 min quick charge for 2 hours playback||12 Hours, 15 min quick charge for 3 hours playback|
|Noise Cancellation||Adaptive Noise Cancelling||Adaptive Noise Cancelling||N/A||Adaptive Noise Cancelling|
|Finishing Material||Light & Durable Carbon Fiber Arms||Light & Durable Carbon Fiber Arms||Soft, Coated Silicone & Rubber Wires||Soft, Coated Silicone & Rubber Wires|
|Carry Case||Hard shell, zippered carry case||Sleek, protective carry pouch that folds flat||Palm size pouch||Palm size pouch|
Compare with similar items
Do anything hear everything Our in-ear headphones are built for active lives and measured by the same standards of audio excellence that have guided Bowers & Wilkins for 50 years
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The P13’s are more “audio file” sounding than the over the ear Bose 700’s. They put the Sony wf‑1000xm3 Earbuds on notice. I would say the Sonys are pretty darn good and offer noise cancellation that’s just okay, but not great. Also the Sony earbuds are true wireless, which makes them larger in the ear, and can cause some fatigue after an hour or more.
The success of these little earbuds is that Bowers and Wilkins P13’s have a designed balance armature driver for crisp highs and a second dynamic driver for the mid’s and low’s with separate amplifiers for a full, forceful sound.
Everybody’s ears are different, but for me these are perfectly comfortable. No compromise in the comfort category.
I use these in the gym, and unfortunately my ears do pick up the sound of the weights and barbells clanging. I had to adjust my Gym music playlist to for louder songs.
You have to choose your battles when it comes to Bluetooth headsets. Noise cancellation is awesome but it definitely has some degree of sound degradation.
In conclusion, I wouldn’t trust the Bowers and Wilkins P13 on a plane or a train. Ears are like fingerprints ( no two alike). Peoples choice in sound is going to vary. I come from the Bose world and I really think Bowers nailed the fine details with an added soundstage that is unrivaled by its competition.
Unlike the Vine reviewers I paid $175 for these on a “pre Black Friday “ deal. I’m gonna keep em for a couple of years until Bluetooth technology and noise cancellation improves.
Love these. Best Btluetooth earbuds I have used to date. I am an audio and video engineer in NYC by trade and I've owned several apirs of BT earbuds without satisfaction, they were always a comprimise compared to wired ones. I've been an IEM fan for years and have used the Shure SeE series as well as a few more expensive ones with the MMCX connection. I recently tried Shure's BT2 MMCX cable and was very disappointed so I decided to try these... I was blown away with the sound quality and would say they rivaled even the best wired IEM's I have. Remarkable sound and build quality. You will want to charge these often and keep them topped off since the battery does drain quicker at full volume but not an issue for me. I also have B&W PX on ear noise cancelling headphone which I love as well. I cannot reccomend these highly enough for the price!
I love all genres of music, but my go-to music is heavy rock that keeps me going through my day. So, I demand a substantial bass response. And these earphones deliver, along with a very nice balance of mids and highs. They are easy to use out of the box and they connect to my devices quickly and reliably. B&W was also smart enough to include a handy “cheat sheet” in the box that lays out every feature and function with easy-to-understand illustrations. Very helpful. Battery life is also quite good, especially considering the extra power needed for the larger drivers. I get a fairly consistent 8+ hours of play time out of them. They also have an auto-off feature that kicks in after a period of no usage (I think 30 minutes, but, honestly, I have never timed it). This is a handy feature for me because I use them throughout my day and rarely remember to turn them off during the many times throughout my day when I cannot have them in my ears. This prolongs battery life.
With that great sound, however, came a bit of getting used to having the larger drivers (much larger than my BeatsX) in my ears. There was also a bit of experimentation with the different tips and fins needed to achieve my desired ear fit and optimum sound (especially the heavier bass response that I love!). So, as long as you do not mind a week or so of this type of experimentation to optimize your sound and fit, I don’t think you will be disappointed.
Again, these phones were a bit pricier than I was excited about and I almost did not purchase. But, as I waffled about the price, my wife not-so-gently reminded me how demanding I am about my sound quality and how I use my earphones all day EVERY day and that you get what you pay for. And she was right! The extra $$$ I dropped on these has so far (3 months) been well worth the investment. Only time will tell if their longevity will be worth the price. But, I am so far confident.
1. Ability to stop playing the music when taken off the ears.
2. Enter standby mode when both are earpieces are joined.
3. Reconnect automatically when put on the ears.
This mean I had to manually stop the music every time, and in case it entered standby mode, had to re-power on the headset manually. As someone who needs to attend calls quickly when not listening to music, this was a major blocker. Else the music and quality are among the best I've heard.
Top reviews from other countries
The sound is typical B&W, clear highs and mids, the bass tones are refined and not in your face. Put simply these are great value for money and are comfy and sound great. What more could you ask for?
I came very close to replacing them with Sonys latest offering until I came across the reviews of the p13's here last night. Took the plunge and have been listening for 3 hours straight. They're so good I swear theres a discernable difference listening to hi res and 320kbs. I dont know if it's possible from a wireless device but in any case these are without doubt the best in ears I've tried, wired or not. Thanks to all the reviewers who brought this fine, sleeper of a product to my attention.
Now, what to listen to next? :)
So I have bought my first decent pair of wired IEM's - campaudio comets which were a similar price to these. Might be obvious to some of you but they really put in perspective the still limited audio quality of streaming over bluetooth. Also, last night the left earbud of my b&w p13's decided to fail on me. Seems to be a loose connection as it cuts in and out when moving cable around. Shame that. I imagine as this is a very new product any flaws like this will get ironed out soon, but doesn't stop me kind of retracting my initial gushing comments. You really cant trust us reviewers folks haha!
1. Build- excellent look and feel, I think these buds will last the usual abuse that in ear ear bud come up against. The one minor issue is the carry case included- it's flimsy and I would question how much protection this would give
2. Sound- it's immense, well rounded and packs a punch. The good thing here is that the headphones also include the apt x codecs for high quality music listening over bluetooth. However finding a matching device that will use this codec to play the music may be hard to find as it's fairly new in the industry.
1. Battery life- not the greatest and sometimes can catch you off guard when on a call it simply drops and reverts to the computer audio output
2. Carry case- seems a bit lacking in the protection department. You may want to invest in something a bit more padded if these are going to be crushed into a bag.
Overall I am very please with these pair of neck-buds and would highly recommend them to any one who wants a high performing pair of neck buds that look good and sit at a good price point.
Beautiful sound, really enjoy in it.
Great Bluetooth connectivity with multiple devices (in my case with LG SmartTV; iPod Touch and Galaxy S10), no problems at all and easy to switch between devices.
I like the neckband, very convenient when you want to take off one or both earphones. The earphones have a magnet, a really nice feature.
It does not have ANC but honestly, there is no need for it. I did not test it on an aeroplane but to me, it is really good (and GBP 100 cheaper than the model with ANC).
The reason why I wrote this review are negative reviews which almost made me not to buy these earphones. I do not understand negative reviews. These earphones are great. OK, it can happen that your ear shape is different and can't fit the earphones properly but that is really individual and no producer can address it properly.
BEAUTIFUL SOUND AND GREAT EARPHONES. I highly recommend it (and have two Bose noise-cancelling headphones ....which are of course great as well but over-ear).
However, unless you get the perfect seal the bass is too low, it can sometimes take a few minutes before the lows finally stand out. Really odd, unless it needs to warm up?
Anyway, I had to return them for this reason, as I mainly use at work and start stop my music often, also, for some reason it’s £20 more for the grey colour.
It’s probably my ear shape, I would definitely give these a go because once you get that sweet spot, they are amazing.
It’s a shame the on-ear, over ear (px5, px7) are so much more expensive, as I’d go for those instead.