4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bowflex TreadClimber TC10
|Price:||$1,799.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Four separate LCD screens with four electronic functions - speed, distance, time, and calories, 4 MPH max readout speed
- Great compact design that fits easily in most any home
- Midrange 3-in-1 cardio machine that combines best attributes of treadmill, stair climber, and elliptical
- Burns up to 3.5 times the calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines
- Low-impact workout is easy on the joints, with low "perceived exertion"
- Easy-to-read display tracks speed, time, distance, and calories; 0.5 to 4 mph speed range
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Restore and boost your energy while sculpting your ABS and legs with the TC10. It features an easy-to-read display where you can monitor your speed, time, distance, and calories burned. Just set the speed and go
Restore and boost your energy while sculpting your abs and legs with the TreadClimber TC10, Bowflex's most affordable powered TreadClimber.
The Bowflex dual treadle system.
The TC10 burns up to 3.5x more calories in the same amount of time as other cardio machines.
The TreadClimber TC10 comes equipped with an easy-to-read display that monitors your speed, distance, time, and calories. The machine also offers a G.O. Coach console, which tracks the weekly progress of a single user toward a 90-minute goal (the target goal resets weekly). Other features include an instant Quick Start feature, an ergonomic console that provides easy access to water bottles and magazines, a speed range of 0.5 to 4 miles per hour, a rear step platform, transport wheels for easy mobility, and a Bowflex body weight loss plan.
The TreadClimber is also available in entry-level TC5 and top-end TC20 models.
- Speed range: 0.5 to 4 mph
- Electronic functions: Speed, distance, time, and calories
- Dimensions: 30.3 by 52.3 by 50.6 inches (W x H x D)
- Minimum ceiling height: The treadles are 14 inches off the floor at their highest point. Add 14 inches to your height plus a couple of inches for clearance.
- Capacity: 300 pounds
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
|Maximum displayed speed||4.5 mph||4 mph||4.5 mph|
|Saved user profiles||0||1||2|
|Integrated heart rate monitor||No||No||Yes|
|Display type||LCD||LCD||Backlit LCD|
|Display functions||4 (speed, distance, time, calories)||4 (speed, distance, time, calories)||5 (speed, distance, time, calories, HR)|
|Dimensions||27 x 52.8 x 43.1 inches (W x H x D)||30.3 x 52.3 x 50.6 inches (W x H x D)||31.5 x 55.25 x 55 inches (W x H x D)|
|Capacity||300 pounds||300 pounds||300 pounds|
|Weight||163 pounds||185 pounds||217 pounds|
|Warranty (covers entire machine)||1 year||2 years||3 years|