Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 11-20 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on July 18, 2014
My "body shape" has always led to problems when I try a crunch routine.

I seem to be swinging my legs more than my torso. If you're 'chubby' and you can gamble some money on an Amazon purchase, I can recommend this product as a real differentiator in a crunch / sit-up / abdomen workout.

The Bowflex BodyTower is the first helpful thing I've owned that make my crunches really target my abdomen while treating my feet comfortably. I've tried so many 'hold downs' for my feet (heavy furniture edges, railings, people's hands, complicated mats, ugh)... and this product is the first that makes it honestly comfortable and comfortable to do alone on my time schedule.

The product is built REALLY WELL. It's heavy and tall, but it'll fit in an apartment and it'll do the work.

I took a chance to get mine, and I love it... and that's just for the crunches.

It's awesome for pull-ups and dips and so much more.

I'd replace it if I lost it. (And good luck stealing it... it's not something anyone would just grab and move.)

I wish everything I owned was built this well.
on March 23, 2017
The equipment arrived in a well packaged form, easy to assemble with clear directions. It took about 1 hour to assemble. I am 5'9" tall so it was a good fit for me. The frame looks good and well finished. I read previous reviews about how stable it is and I think it is better than reviews. The package I received had the exercise chart as well.
on January 5, 2016
I'm extremely disappointed in this product. The pictures showed a man doing exercises comfortably on the station. He must have been under five feet. This station is very small. Also I took great care to put it together tight and exactly as the instructions say but it wobbles. A lot. It makes a clunky sound as you exercise.
on April 9, 2017
This thing is solid but NOT for tall people. I have to bend my knees to do pull-ups and it's not wide enough but I already assemble it ,wish I can send it back;wish I knew i.e. The product itself is a 4 star.
review image
on June 1, 2012
It took about 45 minutes to assemble but it feels robust and well engineered. Some people complain that the width of the bars is a little too big but in my opinion it makes for a much better grip. For the price I'm very happy.
on August 19, 2015
I love this, and to be honest wouldn't trade it for any other "tower" on the market that I have seen. The adjustable side bars are the only con, it seems when I do dips, they "shake" and make it difficult, if not impossible. I saw some on here say pull ups caused it to shape, but I never had such an issue.

It is a little shorter than some others though, so for a tall person (I am 6'2) be prepared to bend your knees. I like being able to leave my legs straight, but this is good enough.
on April 9, 2017
I'm 5'11'' and 190 pound. Its not high enough to do pullovers. Also, it moves too much. I'm very disappointed.
on July 19, 2015
Horrible tower! Unstable and unsturdy! The dip bar in the middle of the machine is so hard to lower and raise it takes the paint off of the rails. The tower is built so low to the ground you can almost hit your knees on the ground when you do pull ups.

Overall machine is just not what I expected going to try and return it asap
on May 15, 2016
This equipment is absolute crap. The frame is not sturdy, when I do my dips it rattles and shakes because the metal used is not solid enough. The pull up bar is too close to the ground therefore it is very uncomfortable doing pull ups and not loose form. All the rubber material that was used on the handles are getting ripped already. This was not a cheap purchase. I picked bowflex because of their reputation. Very dissapointed
on August 5, 2015
The tower wobbles too much for my liking. The straps AND rubber handles came with rips in them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.