Oil month Automotive Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Last Nov 2011, my doctor told me that if i did not get serious about my fitness, i was going to become diabetic and have other major problems. On that day, I weighed 273 pounds, had a blood glucose # of 122, cholestrol # of 206, trigylcerides of 304 and my hemoglobin A1C was 6.6. i Am just under 6 feet tall.

I bought my TreadClimber TC10 as a Christmas present to myself (and my wife) and started to walk. It was really hard at first. for the first few weeks I could only go for 10 minutes at 1 mph.

Between Jan and Aug I had 1 number to watch.. my weight. I went back to the doctor in August, the weight was 239... 34 pounds lost. I was a lot more nervous about the numbers I could not see and anxiously awaited his review of my blood work. Oh that date, my blood glucose # was 106, my cholesterol # was 137, trigylcerides 119 and my hemoglobin A1C was 5.7. His message in August to me was 1) don't stop what you are doing and 2) your actions for the past 8 months made a big difference in your health.

Its now almost Christmas 2012.. just about 1 year after I bought the treadclimber. My weight is now at 222#, and tomorrow (12/21) i have my blood work done again for my next doctor visit in Jan. I am now spending 45 minutes on the treadclimber 4-6 nights a week. I just hit a new max distance of 2.51 miles in 45 minutes topping out at out at 4 mph for the last 7-8 minutes.. Most weeks, i am getting as far as 12-14 miles on this machine.

Thank you for a machine that is helping me get my health back. I am 52 years old and feel fitter than ast any other time in my life. I am not yet done with losing weight... and hope to be below 200# by spring.
2626 comments| 419 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 10, 2017
Love my BoFlex. It's a challenge for sure. I look forward to using it for years to come. It was easy to assemble and owner's manual is easy to follow.
on October 4, 2017
Received it promptly and something wasn't working properly so the seller purchased a new piece and mailed it to me within a week!! Free! Awesome customer service. Only giving it 4 stars because the pedals are not automatic. They move based on your weight and I'm not heavy so they don't go down as far as I would like. But works great for my husband and I still use it!
on April 22, 2016
So far, so good.
Assembly is a little tricky so if you are not a handy person DON'T do it by yourself!! Some people really need to figure that one out before getting into this project.
I like the machine, it's challenging enough to provide you with a good workout yet it's gentle on your knees.
on July 9, 2016
Easy Set up!! Put together and working out! We enjoy it and does a great job for us! Sturdy!!
on May 2, 2016
It's exactly what I wanted!
on August 15, 2016
Product is great, easy to put together and easy to use the results are wonderful
on August 7, 2016
I am very setisfied and I will recomand this product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 3, 2016
Very happy with the TreadClimber! It's a nice alternative on those days you don't want to get outside or go to the gym, or as an addition to my yoga days. A great investment for me!
on April 20, 2016
Everything I expected!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.