Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on August 4, 2013
I was expecting to see allot of issues with a refurbished item. When I finally received the product...and used it continuously for 4 months. I'm really impressed. Really. Can do a full body work out at my home without the hassle of going to a gym, paying fees, dealing with the wait(if any) on each equipment. Pretty much, It's really convenient to be working out at my own home knowing I'll get similar results as going to the gym. Been working out for 14 years, nothing heavy but enough to stay in shape and looking great.

Customer Service: Every now and then you'll get a hiccup. I was that hiccup on a few particular events during the processing, BUT it was nothing that these guys couldn't fix. They made sure they went out of there way to fix any discrepancies I had without question. For that, I give them a AAA customer satisfaction.

Over All: I'm pleased with the machine. It's the convenience, I have my treadmill, push-up mat and this Bowflex for a complete "total Gym" in my home. /satisfied
on June 19, 2012
There were a few issues initially but the vendor went above and beyond to make it right. I am now completely satisfied with the seller and the product. I would not hesitate to purchase from this vendor again. I am recommending him without reservation to all my family and friends.
As for the bowflex revolution, I love it, gives me a really great work out. Fits nicely in my basement.
on March 25, 2011
Love working out on this equipment. Not hard to change configuration for different exercises. Easy to add or take away weights. Takes up some space (10 feet long) and heavy so be sure to figure that in.
on July 26, 2012
We've just sold our bowflex and neither my husband nor I have any regrets. We've both weight lifted for years but since we live in high country in the Rocky Mountains (that means LOTS of snow) we wanted an option for working out at home. The truth is that the Revolution is not a good machine. The weights are difficult to get on and off and the whole thing is cumbersome at best. The floor space it takes is much larger than you realize and heaven help you if you want to move it - it's a heavy sucker. For a fraction of the price you would be better off getting a good set of free weights, with a shelving unit, and then learn why free weights are every weight lifters preference. My recommendation is that you run, not walk, AWAY from the Bowflex. If you do insist on having one, find a used older version with the vertical bars - they were much easier to load and unload as you changed weights and exercises. Oh - and their resale value is the pits.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question