Bowflex Revolution Home Gym
|Price:||$2,696.18 - $2,825.81|
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bowflex Revolution Home Gym
Over 100 exercises with up to 400 variations. Designed to work every major body zone, and support every workout routine, strength level and fitness goal.
Plate technology works independent of gravity to provide resistance without inertia.
Over 100 exercises with unlimited variations.
The Freedom Arms
Independently moving arms with 10 positions and 170 degree adjustments.
Leg Press Station
Work with up to 600 lb. of resistance (with upgrade) and a range and power unheard of in a home gym.
Sliding Seat Rail
Sliding seat rail allow you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses.
Vertical Bench folds for easy storage.
|Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym||Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym||Bowflex Blaze Home Gym||Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym||Bowflex Xceed Home Gym||Bowflex Revolution Home Gym|
|No. of Exercises||26+||50+||60+||70+||65+||100|
|Resistance||Power Rod Resistance 210 lb.||Power Rod Resistance 210 lb. (upgradable to 310 lb.)||Power Rod Resistance 210 lb. (upgradable to 410 lb.)||Power Rod Resistance 210 lb. (upgradable to 410 lb.)||Power Rod Resistance 210 lb. (upgradable to 410 lb.)||SpiraFlex, 210 lb. (upgradable 300 lb.)|
|Quick Change System (no cable change)||✓||✓||✓|
|Leg Extension/ Curl||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchase Price: $2,006.19
I have never been in to the Bowflex infomercials, but I was fascinated by the new technology behind this Bowflex model. I researched this Bowflex Revolution on the internet and found mostly positive reviews including on YouTube. Brett Favre believed in this product enough to endorse it. Having a special career that takes up a lot of my time going to the gym was not on the schedule all the time - this machine changed all of that.
After long research I found the Bowflex Revolution fitting all my needs in one machine. I called Bowflex directly to ask if they will honor the warranty they offer if purchased via Amazon. Bowflex replied with: "Only if purchased directly from Amazon and not a 3rd party (make sure you check who is the seller prior to purchase has to show being shipped and sold from Amazon)". I received many large packages the day and time they had stated. Delivery personnel brought them into the house and placed them where I needed them. The boxes were big but was not bad to install alone. Taking my time it took approximately 3 hours to install correctly and safely. Once installed I love how easy it is to change from one exercise to another. For an at home gym and after long hard research this is a recommended machine. Everything you can do at a gym you can do with this machine. I have found better muscle definition using this machine with the cable system.
UPDATE: 23JAN18 No problems with the product or its quality.
Please Note: I did NOT receive any type of incentive to write this review. This review is my honest opinion after doing much research and purchasing this product for use. Prior to purchasing any product I conduct thorough research. "Was this review helpful to you?" if it was please select "YES" below. Thank you! :)
Other observations mentioning:
1) Weight increments are large: The system needs a 2.5 lb weight, the smallest weight is "5 lb.". For many light weight exercises adding the 5lb weight to the stack is just too much. The actual
2) Large weights are hard to take on and off: The larger 40 lb. weight can be very hard to take on and off. The spiraflex weight packs require you to "load up" the weight slightly by turning counter clockwise so it will lock into place. With the 40 lb. weight, this can be quite difficult. It would have been better for them to just add two 20 lb. weights. This does get a little easier over time once you get used to the machine.
3) Size: The machine is huge. Bowflex recommends a 10 ft. x 7 ft. "workout area".
4) Decline bench is hard: It is really hard, if not impossible to push heavy weight on a decline benchpress exercises with this machine. The main reasons is that the cable handles are just two short, even on the "long" setting, and hard to get up to chest level. Also, the bench only has two positions, flat and 45 degree. This limits your choices on how to grab and handle the cables.
5) Assembly: The assembly took about 4 hours. Instructions were easy to follow and the machine is built in such a way that it's easy to put together.
Most recent customer reviews
It is an impressive piece of equipment although it is mostly made of plastics.Read more