Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Two year warranty on weight plates and parts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells
These adjustable dumbbells replace 15 pair of weights. Weights adjust from 5 lbs to 52.5 lbs in 2.5 lb increments up to the first 25 lbs. Easy-to-use selection dials for adjusting weights allows you to quickly switch from one exercise to next. Versatile workout for your legs, back, chest, abs, shoulders and arms. Compatible with the free Bowflex SelectTech training App for iOS and Android.
- Just turn the dials to select the desired weight.
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 lbs to 52.5 lbs.
- Metal plates encased in durable molding provide a smooth lift and quieter workouts.
- Your workout room becomes more efficient when the SelectTech 552 dumbbells are combined with the Bowflex stand and bench.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Unipack Inc||New Coast LLC||BestChoiceproducts||Giantex|
|Color||Black, Red, Grey. Version 2||Multi||Black||Black, Silver||black||Black|
|Size||Medium||5 lb - 60 lb||Medium||Black-Painted||normal||66 LB|
Style Name: Dumbbells Only
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
░░░░░Lets break it down, Pros/Cons mixed░░░░░
❖ Number one complaint people have is that they aren't sturdy and I disagree, they are very well made and safe. You cannot drop them. It gives ample warning in the manual as there are moving parts and it simply isn't designed to take that much abuse. I often do work to failure however have till have the strength guide the dumbbells to a light landing on the floor this really shouldn't be an issue.
❖ Another complaint people have is that you have to put them back on their stand at an exact angle which is true but I really never noticed as it really isn't that difficult.
❖ Another complaint I have seen is that the weight is off I tested this and it was off by a couple of ounces, that rumor simply isn't true.
❖ Another complaint that comes to my mind form # of people is that they are too expensive (if you can't find a deal) and too bulky with the lower weights (as the length stays the same) however you get used to adjusting to the size really quick, at least I did.
I am very happy with my purchase and am seeing great results so far. If you can find a good deal and trust yourself to never drop the things you should have no problems.
***If you like this review, please mark this review as helpful below! Also, feel free to ask me questions by leaving comments. I will promptly reply. Thanks for reading***
- Take up far less space than a full set of weights
- Not too expensive considering standard iron dumbbells are $1 per pound
- As an individual weight, they are larger than your standard dumbbell, which can make things awkward.
- Though mine are holding up, if dropped or handled rough, I'm not convinced they'd withstand too much abuse
Overall, a good value for the $250 I paid. If you wait patiently, you'll get them for that price as opposed to the $300 they are frequently.