Bowling for Columbine The Criterion Collection
Criterion Collection, Special Edition
$0.32 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
In the wake of the Columbine High School massacre in 1999, the intrepid documentarian Michael Moore set out to investigate the long, often volatile love affair between Americans and their firearms, uncovering the pervasive culture of fear that keeps the nation locked and loaded. Equipped with a camera and a microphone, Moore follows the trail of bullets from Littleton, Colorado, and Flint, Michigan, all the way to Kmart’s Michigan headquarters and NRA president Charlton Heston’s Beverly Hills mansion, meeting shooting survivors, militia members, mild-mannered Canadians, and musician Marilyn Manson along the way. An unprecedented popular success that helped usher in a new era in documentary filmmaking, the Oscar-winning Bowling for Columbine is a raucous, impassioned, and still tragically relevant journey through the American psyche.
DIRECTOR-APPROVED BLU-RAY SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES
• New high-definition digital restoration, with 2.0 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack
• Michael Moore Makes a Movie, a new documentary featuring Moore, chief archivist Carl Deal, supervising producer Tia Lessin, and field producer Meghan O’Hara
• Programs covering Moore’s return to Colorado in 2002, his 2003 Oscar win, and three film-festival Q&As with Moore
• Excerpt from a 2002 episode of The Charlie Rose Show featuring Moore
• Corporate Cops, a segment from Moore’s 2000 television series The Awful Truth II
• PLUS: An essay by critic Eric Hynes
Showing 1-8 of 16 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, if only Janus Films can restore/release "Fahrenheit 9/11" (which I actually like more than this title).