Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on March 22, 2012
I so far like all the books read by this autor. I am enjoying my Kindle and now reading books never would have looked at in the bookstore!
on January 22, 2012
This is such a great series!! I just love Cody and his friends. This is such a heartwarming story of young love and it makes me remember my first "crush". This series follows a boy making his way and the trials and tribulations of growing up. I love the characters and the interaction between them. I look forward to the next installment!
on July 29, 2015
Really enjoyed this book. Got me thinking about the conflicts that teenagers go through in growing up and forming relationships.
on July 15, 2014
I think the Cody Greer series is a great, entertaining novel. This is the kind of book where you just read the first one and you're hooked. Then you just HAVE to buy the next ones.
on February 3, 2014
I love this series. It is so down to earth. I am looking forward to any future additions to this series. Please keep me informed when they are available. Bertie
on May 25, 2012
This series is so innocent but entertaining. It takes you back to your young teen years and reminds you how sweet and innocent relationships were.I definitely reccoment it to any age or gender.
on May 16, 2012
I really enjoyed reading this serial novels. It warmed my heart. I felt like I was part of the story, which don't seem to happen as much these days as with the old classics.
on April 17, 2013
This was adorable. You hardly even notice he was only in elementary school. He's smart for his age. Thank you for sharing his story with me. Can't wait for the next part.
on March 4, 2013
This is an awesome series and a great book for middle school girls. So realistic and my girls book club loved, loved , loved it! A must read for early teens.
on March 25, 2014
One of the best books I've read this year. Hope the next book is just as good as this one.