Nexus 9 Case, BoxWave® [Manila Leather Envelope] Retro Envelope Style Hip Cover for Google 9
|Price:||$17.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Synthetic animal-friendly leather
- Slim and form-fitting designed to perfectly fit your Google Nexus 9
- Lightweight, and durable design protects from scratches and bumps without adding bulk
- Secure and authentic mailer flap lock
- Inside is padded and lined with soft fabric
Customers Also Shopped For
Almost four years later, thin netbooks and tablets have become the standard. Relive the beginning of a movement by enclosing your Google Nexus 9 in BoxWave's Manila Leather Envelope.
Aside from being a culturally iconic conversation piece, the Manila Leather Envelope also offers equally impressive qualities of protection and security.
The synthetic leather construction of the case protects against drops, spills, and scratches. You will also appreciate the soft fabric lining and reinforced corners; little details that go a long way toward peace of mind.
On the security front, the Manila Leather Envelope believes in a strategy of "hiding in plain sight." The authentic manila color, slim form-fitting design, and trademark red nylon string closure will surround your Google Nexus 9 in urban camouflage. Mission accomplished.
The Manila Leather Envelope from BoxWave: the Origin of a Movement.
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this case to any tablet owner who is not interested in a folio or keyboard combination case and prefers to hold their tablet case-free when using.
The Nexus 7 fits perfectly. The material feels nice to the touch. This is, hands down, the slimmest of all the cases and sleeves I've tried. I'm a big fan of the nylon string closure, for a couple of reasons:
1. It holds the flap much more flush with the rest of the sleeve than a snap closure. This has a slimming effect on the sleeve - many snap close sleeves tend to bulge up a bit below the snap.
2. It increases the likelihood this sleeve will be useful for other 7 inch tablets - even if they're a shade taller than the Nexus 7; because the nylon string closure can be loosened to accommodate a slightly taller device
The coloring is more manila-envelope than the photos indicate - the color in the photos looks more canary yellow. If it weren't for the stitching holding the faux-leather together, this probably would pass visually as a manila envelope.
There are only 3 details keeping this from being truly perfect:
1. Make it out of full grain boot leather (yeah, yeah, I know - not likely, and certainly not for this price)
2. A cutout in the bottom for the power/data port. This would slightly mar the "passes for a manilla envelope" appearance, but would make it possible to charge the tablet and transfer files without removing it from the sleeve.
3.Read more ›
- Secretive, covers nicely, soft to the touch.
- Treat with care for long lasting leather.
Feel free to comment if you have any questions! :D
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I throw my Nexus in my backpack with lots of other stuff and this cover protects it completely. I also really enjoy the mailing envelope style. Read morePublished on January 30, 2013 by Susan K Wachob
One of my friends posted this to his Google+ and I thought it was so clever I ordered one too for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) - it fits perfectly, has a very soft... Read morePublished on November 18, 2012 by Curtis Forrester
I use this pouch to cushion Nexus from other stuff in bag when taking to work. I didn't want anything bulky or hard so this fits what I was looking for. Read morePublished on November 11, 2012 by Amazon Customer
I use this whenever I take my Google Nexus 7 outside the house. I put it in my backpack without worrying that my tablet will suffer wear and tear. Read morePublished on October 26, 2012 by J.J.