|Item Weight||2.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12.8 x 8.7 x 0 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12.8 x 8.66 x 0.04 inches|
BoxWave iPad ClearTouch Anti-Glare Screen Protector (Single Pack)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Award winning anti-glare screen protector for the iPad; precision-cut to fit your device's exact dimensions
- Dual-layered high-grade PET film from Japan designed for durability
- Protects your screen from scratches, fingerprints, and dust; reduces UV Reflection by 90% to protect your eyes
- Glueless adhesive bonds perfectly to your screen and will never leave a sticky residue after peeling; easily washable and reusable
- Package includes a ClearTouch Applicator and a micro-fiber cleaning cloth
Customers also shopped for
Keep your screen pristine with BoxWave’s ClearTouch Anti-Glare, the perfect blend of anti-glare and optical clarity designed for all indoor and outdoor use. Our unique anti-glare material dramatically reduces screen glare for maximum visibility under sunlight and other harsh lighting conditions. Your iPad’s screen will also be protected from fingerprints, dust, and harmful scratches.
Made with dual-layered high-grade PET film, our ClearTouch is engineered with precision - cut to a tolerance of only 0.1mm! - to fit the exact dimensions of your beloved iPad device.
The special glueless adhesive will never leave any sticky residues that may damage your screen. Unlike other brands of screen protectors, you can also re-use the ClearTouch screen protector by simply washing the unit with warm water and hand soap to renew the adhesive quality.
Please be careful of other sellers claiming to carry BoxWave accessories, as we are the ONLY sellers of our exclusive products. We take pride in the quality of our products and guarantee 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, return the ClearTouch to us in any condition within the 100-day warranty period, and we will gladly exchange or refund your purchase.
Experience the benefits yourself and see why so many others use the ClearTouch Anti-Glare to enhance their iPad screen!
Top Customer Reviews
I was expecting more of an anti-glare screen cover like that sold by Apple for the iPhone. This cover has more of mirror finish, showing finger prints, and clear reflections. I'm using my iPad as a book reader and was hoping more for the hazy finish that would not reflect light so much.
The cover did not fit exactly and required some minor trimming (a millimeter or so on two sides). I didn't have to worry about getting the edge perfect when i trimmed since I'm using the Apple Cover which encases the edge of the screen and doesn't show my imperfect trim job.
The product went on easy. I like the fact that the cover has two protective sides, when i apply my covers i do it with a credit card ti work out the bubbles. I can scrap the top with the credit card and work out the bubbles very easily without scratching the a actual screen protector. When I've gotten everything the way I like it- just peel off the protector's cover. (So for those of you who have never applied protectors, this product comes sandwiched between two protectors. Peel back the first film and apply the protector, when you've worked out all the bubbles and are happy with the placement, peel off the second sheet. Both are labeled very well)
The seller has a good product and ships fast.
1) NEVER removed the original factory wrapping from the iPad until I was ready to apply the antiglare.
If your ipad has been used (touched) already, just wipe the screen with a damp rubbing alcohol lint free cloth
Rub it hard so all the dirt is gone. Then use the microfiber cloth that came with this cover and rub the hell out of it.
Hold it towards a light source with the iPad off, to double check for any dirt or smudges. Make sure there aren't ANY.
Once they're all gone, rub the whole screen over and over in a fast motion, with the microfiber cloth. This puts a negative electrostatic charge on the screen.
2) Peel the side that says "will apply to iPad" off, BUT only 1 inch at the bottom (where the hole for the home button is. Hold the peeled off piece and the cover in 1 hand while you make sure you align the bottom part PERFECTLY with the bottom of the iPad and make sure the hole is aligned.
Then, once you have the first few fractions of an inch on the iPad, maintain a CURVE on the protector so as to apply constant pressure on the plastic protector.
3) ROLL the protector up the iPad screen, while using the card that came with it to siphon all the bubbles out, if you think it looks bad, just pull the protector back a little and roll it back.
4) Once 1/2 of the ipad is covered LET GO of the protector, the negative charge on the ipad screen will make the screen protector stick with minimal bubbles
5) DO NOT PUSH on the screen, but siphon out the bubbles with the card provided.
Now, this screen is not as "non glare" as I would like.
Once Powersupport makes an iPad non glare screen, I'm getting that one.
Most people seem to gripe about the application process. I was able to install mine squarely and without bubbles by first, following the Instructions, second, prealigning the protector BEFORE removing the backing and finally, using two pieces of scotch tape to secure the film at the bottom of the screen and then carefully pealing of the backing film while simultaneously sealing the film down to the screen.
Reading text is so much nicer when you're not having to constantly adjust reflections out of the view.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have purchased two and am extremely pleased with the quality and ease of use.Read more