Boxcar Planter Set - Walnut & White Dimensions- 13”L x 2 5/8”H x 2 7/8”W
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transplant the succulent into the stainless steel cups provided.
- Keep the soil line below the top of the stainless steel cups so soil won’t come into contact with the wood once they’re in place.
- Place the planted stainless steel cups into the Boxcar body.
- Carefully water the plant and avoid overflow into the hole of wooden planter. The succulent plants only require a few drops of water every two to three weeks.
- Attention: Do not allow water to remain on wood finish after watering. Spotting may occur.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hand-made in Portland, Oregon. What's in the Box: One set of three Walnut Boxcar succulent planters with White, three stainless-steel inserts for planting into and care instructions for Boxcar planters.Features: Boxcar sets are cut from one block of solid wood. When positioned in order (how it arrives in the box) the wood-grain will line up and match seamlessly through all three pieces. The ends are hand-painted to insure the highest quality of craftsmanship.Size & Compatibility: Dimensions- 13”L x 2 5/8”H x 2 7/8”W The stainless-steel insert holds a 2” succulent plant.Materials: Walnut, Acrylic Paint, Oil-based topcoat and Stainless Steel inserts. The materials for the Boxcar planters have been carefully considered for both function and design. The Walnut comes form Eastern United States and consists of grain variations making each Boxcar Set truly unique. We use an oil-based finish to enhance the beauty and the longevity of the planter. The stainless steel inserts will not rust and prevent rot or cracking inside the wood holes.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|