|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$24.99 - $27.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Silk
- This TexereSilk product is exclusively fulfilled by Amazon. Buy ONLY when indicated as being shipped by Amazon.
- Discreet single-button fly and elasticized waist
- French seams for ultimate luxury and comfort
- Guaranteed to be stronger and more durable than other silk boxers available in the market
- Hand Wash Recommended (Machine Washable, Dry Cleanable). Imported.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These 100% silk boxers were named the Country Club for a reason: they define the ultimate in comfort and luxury. Made with 19 mm silk, these boxers are stronger and more durable compared to other silk boxers available in the market. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 0.9 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0057IO0XI
- Item model number: MS6101
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 22, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. The silk is heavier compared to the silk used in other boxer brands. It also has a high quality feel to it.
2. Excellent stitching quality -- nice attention to detail -- they even use french seams for extra comfort!
3. True to size and generously cut (if you are on the borderline of size, choose the smaller one).
4. It washes very well without any trouble (silk is tricky to sew; I remember one brand of boxers some time ago that just fell apart after a couple of washes).
5. The product is competitively priced, though I would happily pay a few more dollars for this product compared to the other better-known brands.
In other words, this product offers excellent value for its price. I have by now purchased a few products from TexereSilk, and am very impressed by their quality and service standards. Thank you TexereSilk and Amazon!
These are awesome! I bought them as a gift for my traveling male friend. We are careening around in a little old motorhome with a dog and two bicycles. His choice of shorts were either fancy (let's go out) or grungy (let's do repairs). These silk shorts are the perfect answer spring/summer/fall for casual relaxing. They came with the privacy button so there is no open fly to offend. They look outstanding, very well sewn. The material thickness and quality is consistent with the pricing.
The silk is super NICE, exceeding my expectations. I love it when I get good bang for the buck and these shorts delivered. These were much more luxurious than I expected given the price I paid. These are made by TexereSilk. They included a beautiful brochure about their company and product.
While these are advertised as boxers, perhaps to wear under an expensive suit, they are perfectly fine worn as casual shorts. Everyone that sees them comments on how nice and comfy they look. My friend says the comfort is awesome, the silk is breathable and it feels wonderful next to his skin.
TexereSilk has made a believer out of me. I will be buying more from them. Outstanding product. So glad I found them on Amazon.
1. These things actually ride up in my backside more than my super-short boxers do. May have something to do with there being more material to ride up.
2. The tags on the back waistline are not designed to be removed. This is an issue for people with sensitive skin like me, or who want maximum comfort. I removed the tags anyway and it actually removes the waist seam and leaves a big hole. It will probably let all the waist threading come out eventually, but I feel like I won't even wear them with the tags in there so I did it anyway.
3. The double-flap front hole system is sort of unnecessary. They should just have a one-flap button system.
4. For the above three reasons, there's really no sense in getting one pair of these when I could get three better overall pair at Kohl's for the same price. Those are actually designed to have the tags removed, they ride up less than this pair does, and they have a one-flap system in front. And actually they are really soft too, albeit a different kind of soft.
Unless there's some reason you must have this exact silk material, I would not buy. Save some money.
P.S. This is a side note that I didn't factor into my review, but these things are actually too smooth. You wouldn't think that's possible, but it is. They were so smooth and frictionless that I actually started to slide out of my office chair while trying to get some work done. It was such a weird thing I started laughing when it happened.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i hope they hold up. i love silk boxers. these are nice, and if anyone asks what to get me, will get the nod.Published 8 days ago by pain doc