Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 9, 2013
Purchased for a child. Rather cheap looking and feel but it worked, again it worked at least for this child.
on February 18, 2012
the gloves may be ok, I tried it with the game i had it didnt work so well with the game I had
on January 9, 2010
these are OK to use, they took them off and just used the remote and the nunchuck instead
One person found this helpful
on December 9, 2009
I was so excited when I found these! My husband loves to Wii box and I bought him punch out to go with these. They are horrible! Once you get the controller inside...if you are so lucky...there is no way to operate the remote control. You can't reach the buttons or the joystick on the nunchuck. I am so disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on September 12, 2009
is extremely difficult to embed the controls inside the glove and I could not play.
2 people found this helpful
on June 19, 2009
When you insert the Wii remote control and the nunchuck the Wii doesnt recognize any movement and there is no hole for the Infra-red. So is not doing what you expect. :(
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.