- File Size: 922 KB
- Print Length: 129 pages
- Publication Date: March 10, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BS4ZHNM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,357,688 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1673 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Criticism > Regions > European > British & Irish
- #6079 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Authors
- #13427 in Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Regional & Cultural > European > British & Irish
The Boy Who Would Not Grow Up - But Did Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A well-researched, entertaining and even funny voyage into the world of Peter Pan, where the author uncovers the many layers of the story, including the themes death, sexuality and personal development, both through biographical and literary analyses.
Sir J. M. Barrie told the story of Peter Pan no less than five times in five different formats, and Lise Lyng Falkenberg subjects all of the stories as well as the characters Peter, Wendy and Hook to thorough comparisons and analyses, thereby uncovering the tragic story of both Peter Pan and Sir J. M. Barrie.
A must read of every Peter Pan lover!