Boyne Ski Socks by Fox River Mills in Fog - X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight ski scok with moisture wick techology
- Shin and sole are cushioned for shock absorbtion
- Memory knit and contoured rip top to stop slippage
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- Composed of nylon, Merino wool, recycled polyester and spandex
Customers also shopped for
|Item Display Weight||0.31 pounds|
|Package Height||2 x 3.7 x 10 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.05 pounds|
|Special Size Type||XL|
|Sport Type||Snow Skiing|
Light weight, Over-the-calf unisex ski sock. Wick Dry technology, warm eco fibers combine with gentle compression shin/sole cushion to keep feet and legs warm, dry and happy no matter the task. Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash. Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage. Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long. Half-cushioned shin and sole absorb shocks and insulate. Mesh panels vent moisture while trapping heat inside. Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life. Temperature: Cold Weather (30's and above). Weight: Light weight. Height/Type: Over-the-calf. Contents: 38% nylon, 30% Merino wool, 30% recycled polyester, 2% spandex. Care Instructions: Machine wash inside out in warm water, no bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?