Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 24, 2017
Purchased this for my 2 year old niece for Christmas. Great deal with the number of books you get. Plus it had some of our favorite titles in this set. Great add on gift for any child.
on October 19, 2016
Sandra Boynton is probably one of my all time favorite toddler book authors. Her board books are so much fun for me to read. They were my daughter's first book to read at 2.5 too. We had them all. Purchased this set for my best friend who is a new mommy.
on March 24, 2017
Sandra Boyton gets kids. I love her books and so does my 3-year-old. I discovered her books when I started working as an art teacher. Children love her stories.
on October 13, 2017
Hard, sturdy books. They keep my son's attention with their bright colors. They're not the best books for my attention, but they're a good starter to get your baby interested in books.
on March 22, 2017
Love these books are great for little people. They keep a small persons interest throughout the entire story.
on September 13, 2017
Love this collection! All of her books are great and are entertaining for my daughter and my husband and I. Highly recommend.
on October 15, 2017
I love Sandra Boynton's board books and always keep a supply on hand to include with baby gifts.
on August 24, 2017
My grandaughter loved these books. She's 16 months and carried them to me to read. So sweet.
on June 8, 2017
My 2 year old loves these books. He can read then all front to back and still laughs
on April 19, 2017
My grandson loves, loves, loves this set and even tries to "read" it to us.