Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 222 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 235 reviews
on September 9, 2014
My daughter wants to be an Enderman for Halloween. I bought this for her because there's no way she's going to school with a cardboard box on her head...LOL

She's a size 8 right now. I ordered up a size (she usually takes a youth medium) and it's just a tad too big, which is OK. I'm actually glad that I ordered up, given the cost of this item.

It doesn't have the full face mask. It's an open-faced hoodie with "eyes" screen printed on the top of the hood and purple designs screen printed on the front and back. The eyes look like the silver part is reflective, but I'm not completely sure...if I find out, I'll update this!

I have some name labels and stuck them inside of the pockets and on the tag so that it will get returned to her if she happens to drop it somewhere at school.
on September 18, 2015
Read the reviews before I ordered this for part of my sons Halloween costume. Saw about the way too long arms but to order a size up. So I knew he would love it anyway and could wear it for more than just Halloween and ordered a large when I normally would have gotten a med. When it came the first thing he said was "The arms are abnormally long just like an endermans!" I told him this jacket had bad reviews because of that and he said, "I'm sure they made it that way on purpose because enderman have really long arms!" So maybe he's right and this is how it should be made. Fits a little big. Med would have been right but he can wear it longer before he outgrows it.
on April 14, 2016
I am keeping this but the sleeves are too long. And I mean we had to roll them 3 times. My son wears a 5/6 but can sometimes wear a 6/7. I feel like the design is wrong and it should be more of an "outlet" purchase. I bought the medium too and that was is still the same way. If my son didn't love it so much I would absolutely return this. Not worth the money. Imagine I could have found a better made sweatshirt at a big box store.
on October 27, 2016
Great sweatshirt, my son loves it but I intentionally bought it a little big so it would last more then one season but it actually is smaller then I anticipate. The zipper is also a little goofy but I attribute that to a separate isolated issue. In other words, I think it's jus this particular sweatshirt. My son loves it, so that's all that really matters. He will use it as his Halloween costume.
on March 23, 2017
Bought this as a gift for my son. He LOVES it! Good quality material proven by a boy that has dropped, dragged, stuffed, lost and found and then lost and found this thing again. The eyes on the hood are reflective. The boy says 4 stars because of the thinner material though. He says it is a good "very light" jacket, but his other goodies are warmer.
on March 19, 2016
I bought this for my 12 year old daughter. She is about 5'2' and 90ish lbs. She has a slim frame. I bought the large youth and it was just a bit too small especially as a hoodie. I was worried if it shrunk any more from washing she wouldn't be able to wear it at all so we just returned it. Had it fit properly, we would have kept it as she really liked it. The quality seemed good but the sizing was just off.
on November 30, 2015
My son cherishes his enderman sweatshirt, I bought one and it has now been passed on to my youngest. Great quality as my boys are rough on clothes and it still looks new after countless times worn. A little expensive for a kid's hoodie, but worth it. He is the only one at school with one too.
on February 7, 2015
I chose one size larger as I typically do for a jacket for a growing boy. In my opinion it is only a hare too big but my son thinks it fits perfectly and its thicker than it looks so it keeps him warm. His only disappointment is that it doesn't zip all the way up the way some of his other jackets do. But it never claimed to and I don't know why anyone would want to zip their jacket up over their face anyway. Kids.
on September 13, 2016
Thick, good quality hoodie, sizing completely off, size 2 sizes up when ordering. I only sized up 1 size when I ordered this hoodie for my 8 year old that 85 lbs and normally wears a youth medium and will be reordering it in an XL around xmas time. Gave this one away to a friend with a younger child that it will fit.
on June 29, 2016
I am fortunate my 11 year old, 68lb, 4'9" son is a skinny bean pole or the size large would be too small. It fits him just right and should last through the colder days once they begin. He is a HUGE Minecraft fan and loves this hoodie. The insulation is very soft and perfect for fall weather and thin enough to wear under a thicker jacket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.