Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on October 6, 2012
We love these PJs: easy to zip up, they keep him moderately warm, and they are adorable. We love these PJs. Oh, and I don't know if our kid is really small, but they've always been bigger than the size indicates. He wore the 3-6 month PJs until he was 9 months old. He's now 11 months old and fits perfectly in the 6-9 month PJs.
on September 4, 2013
We were given a similar set of these for our newborn and used them so much for bedtime that we bought them in 6-9 months. We have continued to rotate through them for night time, and they work and wear great! Our baby is growing out of them now and it looks like we ill have to find some new options, but these have been great.
on September 1, 2013
This fit as expected. My son is 3 months and will be able to wear for 1-2 months. Nice light material. Would want thicker for colder months.
on June 30, 2014
The material is not really great. They run a little small, unless you have a tiny tiny child. the zipper "ball up" right underneath the neck area, and they shrink a lot after a wash.
on February 27, 2015
Would rate this a zero if I could. The fabric is completely cheap feeling compared to the identical Carter's brand onesies.
on April 25, 2014
I love these! My six month old has had these in every size. So easy to wash, wear. And the best part....no snaps or buttons
on December 3, 2013
These newborn sleepers were a bit on the long side for my little one, but they are lightweight, comfortable, easily zip and are an overall great buy.
on September 26, 2013
Excellent. Too good. Excellent. Marvelous.It is a good item of clothing. My son loves it. If I would need other one I ask for it as soon as possible
on March 13, 2014
all pjs should be this easy to zip up and wash - loved these pjs for my baby and the cover for the zipper
on December 20, 2012
I love these. Very easy to dress and undress my newborn and the dinosaur pattern is cute and classy. I prefer dressing him in these over his many other clothing options.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.