Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Boys without Names
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 18, 2018
Wonderful novel about a boy forced into child labor. He knows he has to get out, but the only way to try is to risk the lives of the other children working with him. Beautiful imagery, filled with tales of ancient India. I love stories within stories.
on November 20, 2016
This was a wonderful read! I first used it with a seventh grade class and decided to use it again this year. The students loved the story of a young boy trapped in a bad situation, yet clever enough and optimistic enough to survive. It lends itself well to great conversation!
on January 17, 2015
I read this book for as the fall selection for our middle school's local reading program. It was an excellent choice. Unique & well written, it brings the characters to life and makes you care about their situation & root for them to succeed. I especially liked the glossary and additional information about child labor/slavery.
on July 10, 2013
This is a wonderful book to add to your collection as you teach your students about war torn countries and the impact it has on the children of those villages and countries.
on July 18, 2016
Gopal will inspire many from around the world. His desire to help his family puts him into a more difficult circumstance that frees other boys while also freeing him.
on August 17, 2016
The book was delivered quickly. My daughter needed it for school. She enjoyed the story.
on February 2, 2015
This book was really interesting and entertaining though at times depressing which is what the author wanted to evoke from readers,such as myself ,so we could have a sense of what it feels like for children to be factory workers and the cruel life of it all.
on January 4, 2014
Live this book about these guys and how they come together, talk about their lives and change leadership positions and seemingly double cross each other all while in the confines of a small room. Lifelong examples of real life situations and choices. Already bought my copies to share with the kids in school. I cannot wait.
on February 2, 2014
I purchased the book for my 11 year old who was assigned this in her Geography class. It was an interesting read as it shows one example of how India uses children as slaves for profit. The treatment was harsh but did in the end broaden my daughter's eyes to what can happen to children in poor countries.
on December 23, 2014
I really love this book. Gopal is a compelling, positive, and compassionate character even in the face of horrific circumstances. I also like the way the author uses so many sensory details to immerse the reader in the culture.