Bozeman FlyWorks Floating Fly Line
About this item
- All lines come packaged in a fly box!
- Proven weight-forward taper to load your rod
- Each end is welded for easy changing of line and leaders
- Affordable and Quality fly line - REVIEWS speak for themselves!
- Performance rivals that of the big name brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Floating Fly Line
Our floating fly line is tapered for stability which is vital when trying to keep a tight loop on those casts that go a country mile! This line will help you present each fly exactly how you want it to. If you are looking for a fly line that will perform like the top name brands but are tired of spending 80 - 100 dollars this is exactly what you need. It has been put through the wringer on all types of water and fish by our anglers and each one has been pleased with both the cast and mend control in this line. Each line also comes with welded loops to easily connect with our leaders.
|Dimensions||5 x 3 x 2 in|
|Weight||3wt, 4wt, 5wt, 6wt, 7wt, 8wt|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6 x 4 x 1.75 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : May 21, 2015
- Manufacturer : Bozeman FlyWorks
- ASIN : B00Y01II4K
- Customer Reviews: