Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 59 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 66 reviews
on April 25, 2012
I just received these and I must say that I love them.....these are super comfy to wear. I hate wearing underwire bra's, they pinch and just feel so uncomfortable that I want to just take them off asap! When I tried these bra's, I was ecstatic because their so comfy, they lift and seperate...this is the perfect bra to wear everyday. And no seams either so you don't get any lines under t-shirts. And if you have any back fat at all, the band under the bra takes care of that too. :)
on February 10, 2012
These are comparible to Bali and Barely There microfiber bras but actually have a more support. You get 3 for the price of one of the other bras I mentioned, good deal. I wear these around the house and to sleep in but would not wear them out anywhere. Its not even close to the support of an underwire bra but worked great for what I needed and they are comfortable.
on August 25, 2014
I have decided to keep these, even though I have an issue with them. I'm short (5'2"), and the straps are too long and feel like they will slip off my shoulders at any moment. However, everything else about them is great: the rest of the fit, the comfort, the ease of putting them on.
I found that if I cinch the straps together behind my neck or between the shoulder blades, the fit is perfect. This gives a halter appearance in the front. Since I plan to wear these around the house only, and don't care whether there might be a visible bulge at the back, I will do some alteration (possibly a hook and eye at the top back of the straps) to keep the straps from slipping off. (As a temporary "fix", I found that a large diaper-type pin to hold the straps together at the back does the trick, too. I didn't pierce the fabric, just fit all of the strap fabric into the safety pin).
on September 24, 2012
I read the other reviews of the Bra-Tastic, so I ordered a larger size than what the manufacturer said I needed. The bra is comfortable (no tags, no itchy lace, no metal to gouge me) but it offers absolutely NO SUPPORT whatsoever. It is great to wear around the house or under a really large, heavy gauge shirt. Not only is there no support, there is no hiding anything.

I think the model has either been "photo-shopped" or its equivalent or is very young and perky or has had a breast implant. I cannot say that I look like the photo on the box when I am wearing the Bra-Tastic.

If you try to put this on and you are the least bit damp, it rolls up on itself and won't go down. I had to ask my husband for help. SIGH. I am not sure it's really good for people who have arthritis.

However, like I said, it is comfortable. I've washed the black and nude ones; they held up in the wash. I air dry my things so I cannot comment with any honesty on how they machine dry.
on December 4, 2012
I like to wear mine at home, even when I go to bed. It provides support yet does not make you feel confined. I notice when I am at home with it on, the bra tends to droop and I have to adjust it from time to time; that is why I suggest if you are going to be out in public for more than a few hours, you may want to go with a different bra. Still, great price, good comfort. Nothing can be made to fit every situation. ONE MORE THING I AM SUGGESTING: It is a trick. For more support, you can twist the bra before putting it over one of your shoulders. One half of it is actually inside-out but gives you a lift.
on June 14, 2012
I almost never leave reviews. However, this product is so poorly made, I felt the need to comment. The first time that I put these bras on, two out of the three tore and separated in non stress areas. One of them had two holes in it at the edges, and I had just put it on! As far as support, they were fine and I am a DD. I would have liked the bras if they held up at all.
on January 18, 2013
I wanted a bra for around the house and for easy access for breastfeeding and that were cheap and these are okay. I wouldn't give them rave reviews but I preferred these to the geni bra or the expensive bali bras that are of similar material. I have had these for a couple months now and they hold up perfectly fine washing in the washer and dryer with my normal clothes and on a normal cycle. I would recommend these if your looking for a cheap bra for around the house in. It's not something that gives much support but it helps hold them in place.
on June 9, 2013
I have ordered the Bra Tastic, Bra Genie, or Ahh Bra, twice before on the internet. They really are all the same thing. They look exactly the same. At first I got a 3X and as I lost weight went down to a 2X. I lost even more weight so decided to go right past the 1X set and order a Large. Instead of it being tighter and fitting better it's even looser than the 2X. A HUGE disapointment for me! So I don't know what the deal is, if they run smaller than other companies or what, they are all the As Seen On TV products so I just don't get it. My bra is a 38C so it should have fit right.
on May 6, 2014
I think these bras are great. They fit well, and are extremely comfortable. I myself hate wearing a bra, but these feel like I'm wearing a Cami! Now, I am not large breasted, so those of you that are and need a lot of support, these may not be what you are looking for. However, they would be great for lounging and sleeping in, if you sleep with a bra.....
on May 26, 2013
Once in a while some item from a tv ad is as advertised. This was not one of those times. The bras were very lightweight fabric, meaning that the band rolled as soon as I moved. I hadn't expected much support, and certainly found none at all. I returned them immediately and have learned my lesson.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.