BraceAbility Posture Corrector Brace | Upper Back Straightener to Fix Hunched, Rounded or Stooped Shoulders, Forward Head and Neck Posture Improvement at Home or Work (Small)
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Posture Corrector|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIZING: Size SMALL is recommended for chest circumferences of 30" - 40". Fits most women and smaller-framed males. If too big, this posture corrector can be trimmed and customized to provide the perfect fit for your body.
- TIRED OF SLOUCHING? This innovative new posture brace can be worn at work or at home to fix posture problems and help you stand up straighter. Start by wearing for 30 minutes per day while sitting or standing, then gradually increase the wear time as your shoulder, spine and back muscles adjust to the new posture.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Adjustable design to correctly fit your back and shoulder area (can be trimmed after the right fit is found without any fraying). Padding around your armpit provides the right amount of support without chafing.
- MATERIAL: This posture correcting brace is made of latex free nylon and polyester material making it lightweight and comfortable.
- EASY APPLICATION: Backpack like design makes it easy to put on - and you can easily adjust the tension of the straps by yourself without taking off the brace, to control the degree to which your shoulders are pulled back.
|Specific Uses For Product||Posture Corrector|
Specification for this product family
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.4 x 4.3 x 1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : H&PC-02167
- Department : unisex-adult
- Date First Available : June 14, 2016
- Manufacturer : BraceAbility
- ASIN : B01H4C42RS
- Best Sellers Rank: #227,576 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #420 in Back Braces
- Customer Reviews:
posture correction, perfect posture, fix posture, better posture, kyphosis, scoliosis, back pain, upper back pain, lower back pain, chronic back pain, post surgery, text-neck, neck pain, clavicle injuries, collarbone fractures
Slip your arms through each side of the brace, like you would put on a backpack. Pull straps forward and up to tighten the brace. Attach the ends of the straps to the shoulder padding. Once the brace is positioned correctly, the top of the felt back pad should be in line with your shoulders. The d-ring piece can be repositioned, and should be in line with your armpits. If the brace is too big, the straps can be trimmed to customize the fit.
From the brand
Endless Benefits of Good Posture
We have been told time and time again to “sit up straight” or “stop slouching”, but have we ever considered the health benefits of having good posture? People often attempt to fix their posture merely because it makes them look more confident, slimmer, and attractive. While all this may be true, bad posture can create many health issues that should be reason enough to work towards better posture. For example, bad posture is linked to chronic back pain, migraines, poor digestion, lack of oxygen flow, and much more. That is why we have designed a posture corrector streamlining all the things you are looking for to help you fix your poor posture!
Although this brace is intended to correct your posture, it has countless potential health benefits such as:
- Migraine relief
- Treatment of kyphosis (an excessive outward curvature of the spine)
- Mild scoliosis
- Recovery after back surgery
- Size SMALL is recommended for chest circumferences of 30" - 40".
- Fits most women and smaller-framed males.
- Size LARGE is recommended for chest circumferences of 40" - 50".
- Fits women and men.
Completely Adjustable to Your Shape & Size
- One of the best features of this posture brace is that it is completely adjustable.
- If too big, this posture corrector can be trimmed and customized to provide the perfect fit for your body.
- Once you have found your correct fit, feel free to cut off the extra material because it will not fray.
- The "alligator” hook pieces are removable, so you can trim the ends of the straps and reattach them no matter what the length.
Customizable Back Height
- The D-ring piece located on the back of the brace can be removed and reattached.
- We recommend positioning it in the center of your upper back, in line with your armpits.
- Once you have found the best placement for your body, trim the excess back pad if it is too long.
Standout Features & Service
Comfortable & Lightweight Design
- Worried about uncomfortable rubbing or chafing under your arms? No worries!
- Our posture brace is made of a soft, nylon and polyester material, preventing any irritation or overheating while wearing the brace.
- The arms straps are lightly padded to give you the perfect fit you are looking for.
- This sleek design also allows you to wear the support brace underneath some clothing and leaves your entire torso open/unconstrained.
Wear it at Work, at Home, or on the Go!
- Whether you are looking to correct your posture while sitting at your desk at work or need a lift when watching TV at home, this brace is for you!
- Our lightweight design makes it easy for you to wear this brace during your daily activities.
- Initially, we recommend easing into the duration of time you wear the brace to help your muscles get used to the upright position.
- Start out in thirty-minute increments and you will be able to gradually increase your duration up to three hours.
Meet BraceAbility's Helpful Team
- These individuals work hard to make sure our customers find the best brace for their specific condition and to answer all of their questions.
- BraceAbility is an online retailer of orthopedic braces/supports located in Cedar Falls, IA.
- We strive to provide educational information to help customers diagnose their pain and learn about their injury/condition while also assisting them in finding the perfect brace.
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does pull my shoulders back. But it doesn't help in straightening my spine or forward lean at my hips.
I have to wear a front button blouse, as I cannot get an over the head top on. It can be worn under a top, but can be seen at the neck and top of shoulders.
I will continue to wear for a month and check if any improvement in my shoulders.
Anterior Rotation can lead to all sorts of health issues. Including confidence issues. This tool helps you to be more conscientious of your bodies alignment ....highly recomend this as part of your arsenal to correct these things. Thank you.😄