BraceAbility Industrial Work Back Brace | Removable Suspender Straps for Heavy Lifting Safety - Lower Back Pain Protection Belt for Men & Women in Construction, Moving and Warehouse Jobs (2XL)
- TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE: Use a soft, flexible measuring tape and find the circumference around your body at your BELLY BUTTON, not waist. Size 2XL fits 48”-56” body circumferences.
- PREVENT & TREAT: Helps lessen lumbar strain, ease existing chronic back pain, prevent further damage from overuse, encourage proper lifting techniques, and develop better back posture for working and sitting.
- ADJUSTABLE & DETACHABLE SUSPENDERS: Removable, criss-cross suspender straps provide additional support and can be easily adjusted, making it completely customizable.
- BREATHABLE & LOW-PROFILE FIT: Made of a premium-quality elastic, making it comfortable to wear while working or weightlifting. Comes in a black neutral color and can be worn over or beneath your clothing.
- IDEAL FOR INDUSTRIAL USE: Double-pull tension straps and flexible posterior stays provide superior lower back and abdominal support for occupations including construction, landscaping, bricklaying, and movers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lessen back strains and sprains, ease existing back or abdominal pain, prevent further back injuries, and encourage proper lifting techniques, occupations such as construction, movers, & warehouse workers.
Start to apply the lifting brace like a backpack by placing your arms in the straps. Grasp the back support & place it on the center of your back, the support should rest over your waistline at the top of your pants. Fasten the belt by attaching the left strap to patch on right side of belt. Next, adjust the suspenders to your height by sliding the buckle up or down & securing the Velcro. Finish by overlapping the double pull to the left side of belt and attaching to patch for maximum support.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.