Back Support Belt by BraceUP - Breathable Waist Lumbar Lower Back Brace for Sciatica, Herniated Disc, Scoliosis Back Pain Relief, Heavy lifting, for Men and Women, with Dual Adjustable Straps (S/M)
|Size||Small/Medium (Pack of 1)|
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- 👍 IMMEDIATE BACK PAIN RELIEF: BraceUP back support brace features dual adjustment straps to provide customized fit and compression. It gives you immediate pain relief from the lower back, scoliosis, herniated disc, and muscle pain. We stand firmly behind our products and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Or we will refund you no question asked. So shop with confidence.
- 👍 SUFFICIENT SUPPORT FOR THE BACK: BraceUP back brace features eight-firm support stays that keep everything in place, giving you sufficient support in the lower back areas you need it most. These stays hold in place snugly against your back, without adding unnecessary compression or resistance. The brace is designed for multi-purpose use, so it’s easy to work into your daily routine.
- 👍 FULL RANGE OF MOVEMENT: BraceUP Stabilizing Back Brace is the best option for comfortable lumbar support while still allowing for a full range of movement. Whether it is heavy lifting, gym workout, light exercise, or just doing housework, our back support has you all covered so you can always be confident moving your back.
- 👍 LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE AND LOW MAINTENANCE: BraceUP back belt brace is made of lightweight but super durable materials. The mesh panel material we used can release excess heat and moisture, so you won't feel like being heavily wrapped and constrained like the other braces. Besides, our brace is super easy to wash and clean.
- 👍 DISCREET AND STAY IN PLACE: The waist support belt can be easily worn under clothes thanks to its anatomical and low profile design. Our premium soft-touch inner lining feels very comfortable. In fact, you won't even notice it's there, but you’ll be sure to notice the benefits. The generous four anti-slip silicone straps are offered to ensure the back support belt stays in place while you stay active.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Back pain can be the end of productivity, getting in the way of all the things you need to do in your busy life. The BraceUP Stabilizing Back Brace is the best option for comfortable lumbar support, while still allowing for full range of movement. The curved design helps minimize slipping and bunch, while eight stays provide additional support to the back. Mesh panels allow for the release of excess heat and moisture. Dual adjustment straps ensure customize support for the most comfortable fit. This brace is perfect for everyday use, higher intensity workouts, and everything in between.
Lightweight and durable
The BraceUP Stabilizing Back Brace features a lightweight, durable design that maintains the natural shape of your back. But instead of feeling overly tight, the brace allows for full range of movement. This means that you can commit to your usual activities and workload without having to worry about back pain. Give it a try for yourself during workouts, walks, heavy lifting, and more!
Eight firm stays keep everything in place
The brace features eight firm support stays that keep everything in place, giving you assistance in the areas you need it most. These stays hold in place snugly against your back, without adding unnecessary compression or resistance. The brace is designed for multi-purpose use, so it’s easy to work into your daily routine. You’ll hardly notice it’s there, but you’ll be sure to notice the benefits.
The Brace is made with breathable fabric material that allows excess heat and moisture escape, keeping you cool and dry during your activities.
Dual adjustment straps
Dual adjustment straps provide each user with a customized fit that suits their body-type and personalized comfort needs.
Silicone straps minimize slipping, so the brace remains firmly situated on your person while you stay active.
High-quality velcro holds the straps in place without feeling too tight or adding unnecessary pressure.
Choose the right size
Three sizes available. To ensure the best fit, measure your waist around the belly button. If between sizes, choose the larger size.
Product detailsSize:Small/Medium (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 9.84 x 6.38 x 2.76 inches; 6.6 Ounces
- Item model number : B601
- Date First Available : June 14, 2015
- Manufacturer : Xiangyu
- ASIN : B00ZN0HZ5U
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,590 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #5 in Lumbar Supports
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
CONS: The lower back support does not have much material, function or much anything to constitute back support. It’s very irritating on the skin due to the material, better over a shirt. Also it’s difficult to center on your spine.
I don’t have major lower back problems nor am I diagnose with one. I’m average fit guy, 5’11” 170 pds who works out regularly. I assume the strap is suppose to be the back support. I do not recommend this to anyone with minor or chronic lower back pain and if you’re looking for some lower back support this is not it
Don’t buy, I would return it if I could which is also odd
By Solomon D. on February 2, 2019
The velcro does not move or stretch. The belt holds secure.
This brace is not too rigid, so it does not bite into your skin. Even when you are performing exercises or everyday activities that require bending or stooping. I love that about this belt. It blends superior function with reasonable comfort.
Furthermore, if you are injured and need to wear it all day, the belt can easily be concealed under a shirt or sweater. It feels fine against bare skin, but I would not recommend going literal "bare back." Over a light t-shirt would keep it from chafing or soaking up sweat.
Definitely gets you back into the action when you are hurt or sore. Definitely keeps you from accidentally hurting yourself when doing more strenuous things. Definitely a good weight-lifting belt. And--as a plus--it looks much cooler than those hard leather horse saddles some people wear in the gym. Not for power-lifting, though.
If you have even a twinge of discomfort in your lower back, I recommend you give this belt a try. It has an amazing hold, is manufactured from high-quality materials, and is the most comfortable brace I have ever worn personally. Just be sure to order the correct size!
1/20/2019 Update - I bought a second one of these after 1) using the stuffing out of the first one and 2) losing weight to I had to get the next size down. Have had the second one for about 6 months now and like the first one it has proven invaluable to the happiness of my lumbar. Using this one for travel, trade shows or for those days when I need some additional support for my back. Would definitely recommend and purchase again if I ever wear this one out.
Top reviews from other countries
So far i am totally satisfied with my purchase and is well worth the cost.
I wear it on too if my back is in pain from sitting in a bad position, really does the magic.
I would definitely recommend this belt to anyone who has back pain.
But you do have to wear if for a few weeks for it to work long term, which is understandable
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.