BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Braceface, Vol. 1: Brace Yourself
Format: DVD|Change

Enthusiast: Makeupon February 8, 2014
I remember this show when I was 13 - it was so adorable and it protrayed preeteens and teens in an animated with in a real light. It was a very good show - sad it was not released in a full DVD complete set. Its three episodes per DVD and its still nice though - hopefully they release it all on DVD.
on December 30, 2016
Great copy
on July 13, 2015
Bought this as a gift, she loved it!
on April 20, 2013
I love this series, glad it's on DVD used to watch it all the time now my daughter is into the series.
on April 10, 2008
my daughter loves this movie. we are pleased with this and the quality of the product and that the seller delivered as promised
on June 27, 2005
Whoever wrote the review giving the show one star is so very very wrong. THIS IS NOT A LITTLE KIDS SHOW OKAY? I mean it deals with teenage things. By now you should know the little kids shows come on in the morning not around 4:30 or whatever.

And um, how would you feel if all your friends had had boyfriends and been kissed before you? This show has not done anything at all to my brain. I can type, write and everything everyone can do. Okay this is a great show for early teens and late teens. Anyone younger shouldn't watch it. Oh, I watch shows and movies with swearing, and guess what? I don't swear.

I think anyone who loves Kim Possible, That's So Raven would love this show.

Case closed

<3~KP~
I've been waiting for this to come out for what seems like forever. But I was pleasantly surprised when the extras turned out to be pretty cool too. The personality test really fun and is pretty much dead on. (I'm Maria) There's this interview with Sharon that answered a few questions for me. Character profiles are pretty standard, but are nice to have in my collection. All in all, I'd say this is a must get for anyone who likes Braceface.
on March 10, 2004
This review is just an in-general one (as, of course, the DVD hasn't come out yet). Wanted to comment that I enjoyed this series when it was on Fox Family (now ABC Family) Channel, would watch it every day and was bummed when it got taken off. So am glad that it's being released on DVD.
Have read the episodes to be on this DVD are the first three from the show - "Brace Yourself", "Crushed" and "5 Things That Really Bug Me About You".