14k Rose Gold Mini Evil Eye Bracelet Adjustable Length East2West Collection
|Chain Type||Cable Chain|
About this item
- 14k rose gold
- Adjustable length from 7 to 7.5 inches
- Gift boxed
- The eye is approximately 9x4mm
Add to your order
from Assurant $28.98
- PLAN STARTS: Plan starts date of purchase for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, watches and more!
- COVERAGE DETAIL: $0 deductible. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Valid only on jewelry purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: Plan covers mounting repair, resetting stones, pearl restringing, kinks or knots.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Evil eye, or Nazar Boncuk, is a good luck charm that goes back thousands of years and is believed to ward off evil and keep one safe from those who wish to do them harm. Solid 14k yellow gold bracelet with an evil eye. The eye is approximately 19x4mm. The bracelet has a lobster clasp and is adjustable from 7 to 7.5 inches. Matching necklace and earrings are available. This style is also available in white or yellow gold. Metal weight is 1.35 grams.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|