TV Wall Mount Bracket Full Motion Dual Articulating Arm for most 37-70 Inch LED, LCD, OLED, Flat Screen,Plasma TVs up to 132lbs VESA 600x400mm with Tilt, Swivel and Rotation HDMI Cable by PERLESMITH
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Full-motion wall mount for 37" - 70" flat-panel TVs up to 132lbs, VESA(mounting hole pattern) - compatible faceplate fits VESA 200X100mm (8"x4") 200X200mm(8"x8") 300X200mm (12"x8") 300X300mm (12"x12") 400X300mm (16"x12") 400X400mm (16"x16") 600X400mm (24"x16"), wall mounting studs distance up to 16" only.
- ADJUSTABLE OPTIMAL VIEWING: +5°/-15° Tilt, +/-90°Swivel (Maximum swivel angle depends on TV size) and +/-3°rotation for maximum viewing flexibility. Choose the perfect angle to view the screen from anywhere in the room. Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to level perfectly.
- SAFE TO USE: Rest assured that your TV is in safe hands. This heavy-gauge TV mount has high standards, holding 37" - 70" TVs weighing up to 132lbs, which are tested to hold 4 times the weight they're rated to based on UL standard.
- SAVE SPACE: Dual Articulating arms that retract 2.8" from the wall in home position to save space and also extend to a maximum 16" from the wall. Therefore saving you some valuable space and adding a nice, neat appearance to your household.
- PRODUCT INCLUDES: Standard mounting hardware, 6 ft HDMI cable, 3-Axis magnetic bubble level, 5 pieces pack of cable ties, and our incredible 5-year warranty and friendly customer service. We provide what you need to make installation as easy and convenient as possible!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PERLESMITH Mount -- Make Your World Better
The full motion mount fits 37" to 70" flat panel TVs with VESA mounting hole patterns within 200-600mm wide and 100-400mm high. This TV mount is constructed with heavy duty solid steel with powder-coated black finish providing security and stability. Adjustable tilt, swivel, rotation and extension places your TV in perfect viewing angles. The lock and release design secures the TV into place for additional security and offers convenient installation. The articulating arm design allows your display to be folded parallel to the wall to save space.
Please check whether the mount is suitable for your TV:
First, please check your wall for wood studs. Our mount can also be used on concrete walls however, concrete anchors are not included. It can't be used on drywall.
Next, the weight of your TV should be less than 132lbs (60kg).
Then, the mounting holes distance on the back of TV must be less than 24" (600mm) horizontally and 16" (400mm) vertically. Your TV should be at least 37 inches. Otherwise, you will see the bracket.
Finally, please check possible blocked cable/input.
Fits 37" to 70" flat panel TVs
Supports TV weight up to 132lbs / 60kg
Fits VESA mounting hole patterns: 600x400mm/ 400x400mm/ 400x300mm/ 300x300mm/ 300x200mm/ 200x200mm/ 200x100mm
Tilt adjusts 15 degrees forward or 5 degrees backward
Swivel up to 180 degrees
Extends up to 16" and folds 2.8" from the wall to save space
Wall mounting studs distance up to 16"
Rotate 6 degrees for perfect TV level adjustment
* If your wood stud distance is over 16" wide never fear for we also have a TV bracket extension that can be bought separately to fit your needs. Get yours here >> http://amzn.to/2jnLGli
* Also, if you own a Samsung curved TV, standard mounting hardware might not be enough that's why we provide a TV Mounting Hardware Pack that can fit all TV types and brands. Check it out here >> http://amzn.to/2iynn3t
1x TV wall mount
1x Standard mounting hardware
1x User manual
1x 6ft high speed HDMI cable
1x 3-Axis magnetic bubble level
5x Cable ties
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty Description5-year Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I sat down and read over the instructions, and familiarized myself with the parts before I began. It took me less than 2 hours for everything. The hardest part was waiting for help to lift my TV.
* 16" studs* centered, drilled holes through drywall into wood studs, secured bolt in top right corner, leveled the top left hole, then the lowers. Easy peasy!!
I have installed several types in the past and wasn't as successful, as they were harder to figure out placement, center of TV and leveling was impossible. Not with this mount, it's great!
I will be buying this for my other two, 55" and 43" as well.
Look no further than this mount. Don't regret buying one that you hate and wasted your time.
The cons: There's really only one con to this and that's the fact that you might not be able to mount your TV where you want it. It's just big enough to mount between two 16" studs, so you're limited in where it can go horizontally. If your TV's mounting holes are spaced far enough apart, you may be able to move it left or right on the track thingy, but not very far. If you can't mount it just right horizontally, you can move the TV left or right via the big extended arm thing, but then it will stick out from the wall more.
Overall, I'm confident in its ability to hold my TV up and it's super easy to use.
I have a 60" Vizio Smart TV and the studs in my wall are not perfectly spaced at 16" (slightly smaller). However, the mount itself allows for this kind of flexibility and range.
Pretty easy to assemble and hang. Would have been 5 stars, but didn't like having to reach back and untighten adjust and tighten the little knobs on the mount to adjust the angle. Since I won't be changing the angle all the time, maybe it's not a big deal.