Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,889 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,992 reviews
on March 1, 2016
So I don't have another waist trimmer to compare this one to but so far, so good. After reading a few reviews of people saying they had broken out a bit in their stomach area I decided to wear this over my shirt whenever I'm working out. It's been a couple of months and I can say that the velco is still going strong and my love handles have seemed to have gotten smaller. I always have a large amount of sweat around my stomach area after I workout and it does seem much more toned. As an added bonus, it also helped out my lower back issues I had.

The only downside is that it shifts when I run.

Overall, if you're thinking about getting this waist trimmer, do it. It works and comes at a great price.
on February 8, 2016
I bought one of these just to see if it works because I still have a few stubborn pounds. I decided to wear it while working out and doing chores around the house, as these would be the best timed to see if there are any results.

PRO's ~
– Fits well and the Velcro is strong.

– It stays in place and doesn’t roll even when doing a lot of bending like when doing yard work.

– Doesn't irritate my skin or chafe it in any way.

– Helps with back support.

CON's ~
– None so far.

After using it for about a week doing miscellaneous things like outdoor work, home renovations and such, and normal moderate exercise, I've lost almost an inch off his waist. I would say that is pretty good! So I would say this is a keeper! Great product.

I received this product at a reduced price for a fair and honest opinion.
on January 30, 2016
Fits well and makes the body sweat even 2 minutes into wearing it!
Size wise: I wear a woman's size 14 Jean, 40C bra. The belt fit around my stomach just fine with room to give. Only trouble is getting the Velcro on evenly but that just might be operator error.
I've never tried a product like this; the best I can compare it to is a back brace I wear when my back issues flare up. Both are Velcro, only differences is that my back brace is more firm and has "draw strings" to tighten. This product has pretty sturdy Velcro and is not too thick so wearing it under a shirt is not too noticeable. Will update in a few weeks or so when I wear this product more.
on May 13, 2017
Bracoo waist trimmer made from excellent material, fit well and pleasure to wear. I like it very much and wear each time I go to the gym. If you need one, then buy this one. You will not really loose weight by just wear the waist trimmer, but it will make you feel good, keep your posture up, and make you feel like you take care of yourself. To loose weight you need to watch your diet and exercise regularly wearing the belt : ).
on June 12, 2017
Good waist trimmer. No you don't need Tommy copper it all works on the guy's love handels the same way:. and helps the lower back. Why pay 50 bucks when this unit will achieve the identical results at a quarter of the cost. Mind you that copper Stuff original was marketed to golfers as a band for there wrist to eliminate arthritic pain. "Not document by the FDA" Ok but the company brain washed so many white collar workers they became rich overnight. So they branched out to manufacture the latest in copper under wear. It's funny they never mentioned anything medical benefits of copper in there boxer shorts or any of there products . Other than it kills bacteria from your body sweating . You know hype. They toss in an animated video about micro fibers of copper woven into the space age Tommy Cooper infused nylon polyester polymer fabrics. Bullnanny. Buy the Bradco and you be amazed at the speed your cent section trims up
on August 13, 2015
on December 9, 2015
I'm a muscular 175 lbs.- similar to the guy in the photo, but not as lean in the ab area. I carry -about 8 lbs. I'd rather be rid of in the stomach and "love handle" area. I bought this for a great deal of the day price and I thought it would like it. The product gets 4 stars for its quality and value for the price. Quality construction. It gets 1 star for comfort-ability. I wore it for three hours and absolutely had to remove it after that. Very uncomfortable- and that made me feel irritable. I don't blame the product- it's just that having the stomach area squeezed in for an extended time logically is irritating. I should have figured that- I'd never tried anything like this before, but I remember hearing Bill Shatner wore a girdle for some of the Star Trek films.. I'm just writing this so anyone like me can avoid wasting money.
on March 6, 2017
I originally was disappointed in the width of the felcro as it is less than the belt and during certain exercises it folded over and was uncomfortable. I left feedback to that affect. I was surprised,when unsolicited ,I received an email from Comfylife regarding my feedback. They suggested that the belt I ordered was too small. (I ordered it based on my pants size) and I needed to order a belt based on measuring myself around my belly. The company was very polite and considerate and sent me for no extra charge a larger belt that I like a lot! I would buy form these folks again!
on October 23, 2012
I have several back injuries from the military. I also am no longer in top physical shape and am in the process of starting a work out regiment to get back into shape. I wanted a slimmer for dual purposes. First, I wanted a continuous reminder to make sure I used proper mechanics when preforming exercises as well as an aid when exercising.

Enter the Yasco Adjustable Waist Trimmer.

I have tried several other slimmer belts. Those belts, unfortunately, only lasted a few weeks at most.

The Yasco Adjustable Waist Trimmer is made of durable materials. It has double stitching and I can tell it was built to last. The velcro is sturdy and feels like it can be used and re-used without suffering a shortened lifespan. The excess of the belt is not tremendous and, when you continue with the wrap, it does not feel bulky or bunched up around your waist. While exercising and sweating a tremendous amount the belt stayed in place around my waist. I did not have to stop once to pull it down off my ribcage which sometimes occurs with others belts.

The most important aspect of this belt, at least for me, was that it provided support for my waist and backside through each exercise and helped to continuously remind me to preform proper body mechanics.

After exercising I had to rinse off and hang in the shower to dry because it was absolutely soaked and dripping with sweat.

Overall a very important yet overlooked piece of equipment to ones work out gear. A worthwhile purchase I recommend.
on May 14, 2015
So it definitely doesn't fit as sungly as it shows on the picture it gaps at the top for me and it takes a few tries to get it where I don't think it comes off. I'll admit I was ready to give this a one star review because when you first put it on the gapping at the top is annoying and it doesn't feel like it fit right, but the material does not move, just wrap it tight and smooth as you can its not going anywhere. I zumba so I'm moving my waist a lot and it stays on fine. It does take a while to get used to and then your sweat kind of adheres it to your body and its just like a shirt. My waist was drenched in sweat when I took this off. Definitely don't give up on this keep going through your work out and it'll be worth it.