Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Size: 4-Rack Digital Electric Smoker|Change

Showing 1-10 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 395 reviews
on February 17, 2016
Absolutely love this smoker. Basically lazy so this takes all the hassle and tending out of great smoking. Stack the bisquettes of your choice (divide smoking time by 20 and use that many bisquettes), program the cook time (if hot smoking), program the smoke time, and come back when the time is up. Have smoked babyback ribs, salmon, flatiron steaks, summer sausage, pepperoni, cheese (all kinds), mixed nuts, and more. Joked the other day about smoking some oatmeal!
on April 23, 2015
This is the first smoker I have ever owned, so I am a smoking novice but it just could not be easier. I smoked some chicken for a salad which took around two hours and it came out wonderful. I had my family baying for more. The temperature never when over the set temprature and would drop to around 15F below which is no big deal. Easy to clean, year maybe its a little bit flimsy but I intend on babying it so I can't see it being an issue. The smoke generator is the important but for me and this seems to be well engineered. As other reviews have said you need at least 4 of the smoke bisquittes to get on onto the burner so stack 3 more than you need. OK off to smoke a pork shoulder roast that has been marinading overnight!
on May 4, 2015
I have only used this smoker twice now so I won't give it a premature 5 star rating, but man is it awesome. It comes already assembled wit the exception of a couple things like the racks and smoke generator. All I had to do was put the wood pucks in, set the temperature, set the smoke and let it cook. There is a 20 minute preheating time for the wood puck heater and to heat the smoker. Other than that, it is really that simple. I would highly reccomend this smoker.
on August 17, 2016
I have only used it twice so far. I have found the smoker to be easy to use and it turns out excellent results. I made ribs the first time and then smoked some homemade sausage the next. Both were delicious! The ribs were a bit underdone at 3 hours...I need to order an electronic thermometer. The sausages were perfect.
on June 9, 2016
**IF YOU LIVE IN A COLDER AREA, BRING YOUR SMOKE GENERATOR IN WHEN THE TEMPERATURE DROPS BELOW 32F, AND BRING IT OUT WHEN YOU SMOKE IN THE COLD**

I learned the hard way the smoke generator doesn't like cold, had to cancel a few smoke sessions because i didn't bring it inside, and it wouldn't start up, threw a sensor error, but keeping it inside in a warm area(I have mine sitting in my coat closet and that was fine from november - febuary)

This smoker is amazing, I've made everything in here, steaks / turkey / chicken(s) / pork, it all comes out fantastic.

My only complaint is the bowl for collecting the pucks is small and can only hold about 3-4 hours worth pucks, but it doesn't bother me to change them out every 3-4 hours.

I have a little cart that i've put this thing on with four wheels, that helps move it from it's storage location to my little setup when i smoke.

The pucks are usually on sale at Fleet Farm which is also a Plus
on September 9, 2017
Ordered this for my brother. The entire suggested package of the smoker, cover and bisquettes was less on Amazon that just the smoker at local stores and he didn't have to lug it home. He has been using this 1-3 times a week since it arrived and is very happy with it as are all his friends who get to enjoy eating what he smokes.
on November 13, 2013
Great smoker. First, the packaging was well designed to protect the smoke in transit. The smoker takes about 10 minutes to assemble with no tools required. Instructions are clearly written. This is nearly a "set it and forget it" smoker. In terms of operation you need to assure you have loaded all the bisquettes that you are going to need for the smoking period (3 per hour). You estimate this based on weight of the meat and temperature. Set the smoke timer and the smoker cabinet timer and temperature. There is a water pan used to automatically extinguish spent bisquettes that might need to be refilled on long smokes, but that is simple and quick. Oh, don't forget to load your meat on the 4 racks. I use a separate remote thermometer to monitor the smoker temperature and the meat internal temperature so that I don't have to open the door to take temperature readings All smokers lose a lot of heat every time you open the door so this reduces that need. Once you have the smoke timer set, the bisquettes are automatically fed onto an electric burner to burn and then in 20 minutes the next bisquette pushes the spent one off into the water pan. You never have to manually stoke the fire on this smoker. The racks have upturned sides to keep your projects from falling off and the wire spacing of the racks is perfect for meat, fish and most veggies. I've used my BDS in relatively cool weather, in the high 30F to mid 40F range with no problems. seems well insulated. The outside of the smoker does not get hot and I haven't seen any smoke leaks from the cabinet or around the door. I've smoked chicken, steaks, chops and pork roasts on it and all were successful the first time. Bring on the briskets and Turkey. I'm sure this one will handle them.
on April 23, 2017
I've been through three other "homeowner" smokers. This one blows them away. The auto-feed on the wood diskettes takes the hassle out of smoking. My first two runs were chicken and ribs. Both were the best I've ever done. The main reason this smoker appealed to me was the ability to do a brisket, and not have to be home (or awake) the whole time. Just did my first brisket on the Bradley last night, and not only is it the best I've ever done, but I didn't lose my day and evening to it. I cannot recommend this smoker strongly enough.
on January 5, 2015
I just smoked my 10th batch of Salmon with my Bradley. And I am pleased to say that all 10 batches have turned put deliciously fantastic! The last batch had me worried, The weather turned on me from the time I unthawed my salmon, marinated and dried them, to the time I was ready to smoke. Instead of smoking outdoors in the expected 50 degree weather, I was smoking the salmon in 30 degree weather in the snow. I was certain the salmon would be ruined. However the salmon turned out amazing and with the digital thermostat was able to control the smoking temperture appropriately throughout the entire smoke process.
on September 17, 2014
This smoker works amazing in both moderate and extremely cold weather. I used it throughout the winter in Alaska and everything cooked fine with minimal additional time added. Tip: I like to heat the smoker for about ten minutes prior to adding the wood. If you don't, the first disc gets pushed off before it really gets smoking and kind of goes to waste. I also have the cold smoker attachment, through I think I could of rigged a cheaper one at Home Depot for a fraction of the cost. There isn't much to it. I highly recommend the pacific blend wood discs for smoking salmon. And weather you buy the cold smoker attachment or make your own, it's worth it to cold smoke cheese and almonds. They only take two to three hours and then vacuum pack them for two weeks to let the smoke flavor intensify. Do not eat immediately or the smoke flavor is way too bitter. If you cold smoke salmon, make sure you wet or dry brine first to ensure the fish is thoroughly "cooked" prior to smoking. Some don't cold smoke salmon more than four hours, but I cold smoke mine for 15 with absolutely no heat. After 15 hours, I take half off for thin slicing to top bagels. The other half stays on and gets hot smoked for an hour at 225. This creates a flaky salmon perfect for 5 star smoked salmon dip. One note on this Bradley smoker. Everything I have smoked has had an intense, rich smoke flavor. However, I have yet to achieve much of a smoke ring on anything. If you intend to use this smoker for competitions or producing photo worthy food, this smoker may not be the one for you. If you just want food that tastes amazing from a smoker that requires very little babysitting, this one is for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.