Bradley Ultimate Towable Snow Tube Sled | Inflatable Sledding Tube | Made in USA
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cover measures 50" deflated - total inflated diameter: 44"
- 1300 denier polyester canvas top coated in vinyl for superior UV and wear protection
- Includes heavy duty slick industrial vinyl bottom with RapidGlide anti-friction technology.
- 2 sewn-in handles, Heavy Duty Tow Assembly with 4300lb Tensile Strength - SEE WARNING BELOW!
- MADE IN USA - Patent Pending
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get your snow gear ready to hit the snow parks! The Bradley Ultimate Snow Tube is equipped with a super strong reinforced tow strap meant for commercial snow park tube lifts. The glossy heavy duty slick vinyl bottom is made with RapidGlide anti-friction technology that makes for super fast fun on the slopes! The cover has two sewn in handles for you to safely hold onto as you fly down the snowy slopes. After you are tuckered out from all the tubing fun, quick inflate/deflate valve includes valve stem remover kit right in the valve cap. Choose your favorite color and get ready to hit the fresh powder! Bradley inner tubes can also be used during summer time for water sports fun. Store your snow tube cover in a dry place until next season, and keep using the inner tube in the lake, river, or swimming pool.
Heavy Duty Tow Assembly with 6,000lb Tensile Strength
Made to be used at commercial snow tube parks lifts. Sit back and relax as you and your tube are safely towed back up the hill for more fun.
Heavy duty multi-layer slick industrial fabric bottom using RapidGlide anti-friction technology.
UV and wear protection
1100 denier polyester canvas top coated in vinyl for superior UV and wear protection. This stuff is tough! Made to last many winter seasons.
Choose your favorite color
Pick your favorite color and get ready to hit the slopes. Waiting for your tube to arrive is the hardest part, trust us.
Made in USA
Designed, created, and manufactured by people who love winter sports just as much as you do.
Snow Tube and Saucer Combo
Extra cushion, extra toys
Add this small sled as an extra cushion insert for your Ultimate Snow Tube, or take it out and use as an alternative made for kids. This light-weight sled is easy for kids to bring up and down snowy hillsides.
Kid's Flexible Snow Saucer - Padded Insert
- 24" Diameter
- 600 Denier waterproof canvas top with 1000 Denier slick coated RapidGlide bottom
- Flexible saucer with 2 handles, suitable for kids 30-80 pounds. Not for use in water; not towable
|Bradley Triple Rider Snow Tube||Bradley Double Rider Snow Tube||Bradley Snow Tube Deluxe Edition||Bradley Kid's Snow Tube||Bradley River Tube||Ultimate Deluxe Snow Tube|
|Size||45"x120" (40" inflated)||45"x80" (40" inflated)||50" Diameter (43" inflated)||42" Diameter (36" inflated)||50" Diameter (43" inflated)||50" Diameter (43" inflated)|
|Tow Leash Strength||6,000lb Tensile Strength||6,000lb Tensile Strength||1,200lb Tensile Strength||1,200lb Tensile Strength||6,000lb Tensile Strength|
- Use of this product involves inherent risk of injury or death.
- Use in a clear and open area, check the terrain and avoid obstacles.
- Do not use on ice or icy surfaces, near driveways, streets, or highways.
- Children should use only under adult supervision.
- Use protective clothing such as a helmet, goggles, gloves, winter boots, and warm clothing.
- Do not tow behind a motorized vehicle.
Warnings: 1. Use of this product involves inherent risk of injury or death. 2. Use in a clear and open area, check the terrain and avoid obstacles. 3. Do not use on ice or icy surfaces, near driveways, streets, or highways. 4. Children should use only under adult supervision. 5. Use protective clothing such as a helmet, goggles, gloves, winter boots, and warm clothing. 6. Do not tow behind a