- Sale Unit: PACK
- Brand: Brady
- Brady Part Number: 13637
- Product Type: Sign Blank
- Brady Material Number: B-555
Brady 13637 Sign Blanks, Aluminum, 10.25" x 14.25", Orange
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Use to mount output behind a clear panel to add rigidity while protecting the graphics - polished finish for office areas.
From the Manufacturer
Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments
ASME (ANSI Z535) Sign Header Guide
ASME (ANSI Z535) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 1910.145) Specifications for Accident Prevention Signs require the use of Safety Signs to indicate and define specific hazards that, without identification, may lead to accidental injury to workers and/or the public or to property damage. Jump to Brady signs for Danger, Warning, Caution, Notice, or Safety First.
Stock Sign MaterialsPremium Fiberglass Signs - B-120
- Made of our highest quality, longest lasting sign material
- Will not peel or fade
- Guaranteed for 25 years
- Ideal for outdoors or harsh environments
- Superior abrasion and chemical resistance, indoors or out
- Protected graphics keep message clear
- Weather and sunlight resistant
- Stands up to spills, wash-downs and cleanings
- Bright graphics on flexible material, sticks to almost any shape or surface
- Lasts up to 8 years outdoors, longer indoors
- Stands up to repeated spills and cleanings
- Permanent adhesive holds where others fail
- Economically priced, perfect for light duty or temporary use
- Protected graphics for durability
- 3 to 5 year outdoor life
- Over 2000 stock legends
As a global leader in facility signage, there's no other company that can help you communicate critical information better than Brady. We offer more than 8,000 different signs for safety, maintenance and facility identification. Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments.
Brady Corporation manufactures signs, tags, printers, and other industrial safety and identification products. Brady was founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9000 standards. Visit the Brady Sign Store to see more Brady Signs
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|