- May be applied to dirty, oily, greasy or rough surfaces. Installs quickly and easily in older facilities or new construction, All stock markers meet ASME (ANSI) standard
- Pipe markers are lightweight and durable and can be removed and reapplied in other areas
- Brady B-915 strap-on pipe markers (sizes F, G and H) are flat printed plastic sheets, which are designed to be attached with plastic straps
- Brady B-915 pipe markers are designed for use on rusty, dirty, wet, or rough pipes, where pressure sensitive labels cannot be used
- Average Outdoor Durability: 5-8 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell?
Brady 4034-H BradySnap-On 10" - 15" Outside Pipe Diameter B-915 Printed Plastic Sheet White On Blue Color Pipe Marker Legend "Compressed Air"
|Price:||$34.55 + $2.49 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 5 weeks.
Ships from and sold by DataAlchemy.
2 new from $19.47
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Series Number||40404|
|Outside Diameter||10-15 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/180 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Brady 40404/4034-H B915 brad snap-on pipe markers are ideal for indoor and outdoor use. All stock markers meet ASME (ANSI) standard. Pipe markers are ideal for indoor or outdoor use and may be applied to dirty, oily, greasy or rough surfaces. Standard material colors are red, green, blue, white and yellow (ANSI A13.1). Standard legend colors are black and white. Legend COMPRESSED AIR (with arrow pictos), White on Blue Color, Size H outside pipe diameter 10" to 15". Abrasion Resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal Test Method Std. No. 191A) are CS-10 wheels, 1000g weights, Legend withstands up to 1000 cycles. Brady B-915 pipe markers meet ANSI A13.1 requirements for length, color and letter height.
There are no customer reviews yet.