- Gothic quik-align numbers are durable and self-aligning to provide a clean, professional appearance
- Our gothic quik-align numbers are made of pressure sensitive, matte finish B-933 vinyl, pigmented throughout for durability and fade resistance
- Industrial grade material resists temperature extremes, abrasion and common solvents and aggressive adhesive holds for years both indoors and outdoors when applied to clean, dry surfaces
- The self-spacing, self-aligning diecut characters interlock to ensure perfect spacing for professional looking signs every time
- Keep your quik-align kits current by refilling them with ten pack replacements
Have one to sell?
Brady 5100-1 Gothic Quik-Align 3" Height, 2-3/8" Width, B-933 Vinyl, Black Color Number, Legend "1" (Pack Of 10)
|Price:||$7.86 ($0.79 / Stickers) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
|LowerTemperature Range||50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||51001|
|Overall Height||3 inches|
|Overall Width||2.375 inches|
|Size||3" x 2.375"|
|Temperature Range||-40/200 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
B-933 Gothic quik-align ten packs numbers 51001 / 5100-1 number 1 black on white. Order in package quantities. 3-3/4" Height, 2-3/8" width with a character height of 3". Brady B-933 is a flexible film with a pressure sensitive adhesive. Adhesive type is pressure sensitive acrylic. Substrate type is vinyl film. Standard material colors are white, black, yellow. Thickness (PSTC-33) total is 0.005 inches with substrate 0.004 inches and adhesive 0.001 inches. Tensile strength (PSTC-31) is 14 lbs/inch. Elongation (PSTC-31) is 120 percent. Adhesive properties is adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute dwell (Average) 55 ounce/inch, ultimate dwell (72 Hours) (Average) 100 ounce/inch, tack (ASTM D 2979) (Average) 400 gram, drop shear (PSTC-7) (Average) 24 hours. Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal test method std. No. 191A) is CS-17 wheels, 1000 gram wts. Substrate withstood up to 4000 cycles. Gloss is 6 Gardner units. Average Outdoor Durability is 2-4 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions).
There are no customer reviews yet.