- 12 Month Financing: For a limited time, purchase $599 or more using the Amazon.com Store Card and pay no interest for 12 months on your entire order if paid in full in 12 months. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional balance is not paid in full within 12 months. Minimum monthly payments required. Subject to credit approval. See complete details and restrictions.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.20 shipping
+ $14.20 shipping
Sold by: Aircraft & Commercial Enterprises Inc
Have one to sell?
Brady BMP71 Label Printer with Soft Case and USB Connectivity
|Price:||$884.20 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
3 new from $883.06
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||0.64 ounces|
|LowerTemperature Range||40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||115161|
|Overall Height||4.6 inches|
|Overall Length||13.1 inches|
|Overall Width||9.5 inches|
|Printer Technology||Thermal Transfer|
|Upper Temperature Range||120 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The Brady BMP71 Portable Label Printer prints via thermal transfer at 300 dots per inch (dpi) on a variety of materials, has automatic label formatting, and prints at 1.5" per second. With a QWERTY keyboard (standard on most computers), the Brady BMP71 prints in character sizes up to 2” wide. For use in identifying a variety of items, from cables to equipment, this labeler prints single- or multi-line, in character sizes from 4 to 170 point. Use the BMP71 to create self-laminating labels, heat-shrink sleeves, die-cut labels, and continuous tape labels with 300 dpi for clear, crisp printing. Thermal transfer printing stays bright and lasts longer than direct thermal printing. This printer can be used by itself, or with a computer, and connects via USB.
The BMP71 has built-in wizards for electrical, datacomm, and general identification labels, barcodes, and over 500 graphics, and includes a time/date stamp, if desired. It’s easy to store, retrieve, and delete label files, with 200 MB storage for over 100,000 unique label files. Print single or multiple copies of labels, or create complex labels with multiple sections. The full-color LCD is easy-to-read and displays exactly how the label will appear, with indicators displaying the installed label part, label size and color, label and area status, current font size and rotation, amount of material remaining, and the remaining battery charge, to help make labeling easier and more intuitive Built-in touch cell in labels and ribbons allows labeler to automatically format label. Labeler can hold a continuous roll up to 50’ long, and print a label up to 40” (1016 mm) long. The label printer runs on a rechargeable battery or optional AC power, and has a sleep mode to save power when not in use. Labeler operates in temperatures from 40 to 120 degrees F (4 to 49 degrees C) and comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty.
Label printers, also called label makers or labelers, are a type of computer printer that print on rolled stock or fanfold stock. Label printers are used for many purposes, including asset management, price marking, packaging labels, laboratory specimen marking, and naming file folders. Label printers use a variety of printing technologies, such as laser, thermal transfer and direct thermal mechanisms. Some label printers may interface with a computer to create special types of labels, such as barcodes, while other label printers can create special content using the printer’s own operating system.
Brady Corporation manufactures signs, tags, printers, and other industrial safety and identification products. Brady was founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9000 standards. Visit the Brady Label Printer Store to see more Brady label printers
BMP71 HighlightsMultiple Printing Options
BMP71 comes with built in design wizards for a variety of applications including:
- Voice and data communications
- Safety & general Identification
- What your label will look like
- Label material and ribbon part number
- Label color and size
- Remaining material, ribbon and battery life
What's in the Box?
- BMP 71 label printer
- Soft case
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Battery charger/AC power supply
- Roll of M71-31-423 labels
- M71-R6000 ribbon cartridge
- Cleaning strip
- USB cable
- CD containing instructions, print driver, and tutorial
- Multiple font sizes including auto-sizing
- Super & sub scripts
- Vertical text
- Underline, italics, and bold
- Expand or condense
- Colored continuous tapes for equipment ID and safety warnings
- PermaSleeve Wire Marker Sleeve
- Self-laminating wire & cable markers
- Terminal block and patch panel markers
- Face plate & outlet markers
- General-purpose industrial die-cut labels
- Code 39 and 128 bar codes
- 500+ Symbols including electrical, voice/data, safety & protection, warning, and maching & operational
|Function||BMP71 Printer Specifications|
Label Types / Application Functions
Banner Portrait, Banner Landscape, Wire, Flag Labels, Patch Panel, Terminal Block, DESI Strip, 110 Block, 66 Block, Pipe Markers, Safety Labels, Fixed Length
Circuit Board Labeling, Data Communications Labeling, Facility, Safety & Maintenance Identification, General & Industrial Labeling, Healthcare ID, Laboratory ID, Security ID, Panel ID, Wire & Cable Marking, Pipe Marking
Single Color Printing
Rechargable Batter, AC Power
PC Connect Printing
Yes - USB
Stand Alone Printing
Labelmark Software, MarkWare Software, Windows based driver for 3rd party software use
File Transfer from PC to Printer
Continuous vs. Die Cut Labels
Continuous and Die Cut Labels
Continuous, Die Cut, Bluk, 400+ Stock Parts
0.250" - 2.000"
Max Label Width
Max Print Width
Label Roll Length
50 ft/500 ft Bulk
4 - 174 pt.
Yes - Multiple and Linked
39 and 128
Brady BMP71 Labels
Indoor Outdoor Labels
- Economy Polypropylene Tape (B-529) - For use indoors on smooth, flat surfaces
- I/O Vinyl Film (B-595) - Aggresive permanent adhesive, very pliable, conforms to rough surfaces, excellent resistance to oils, detergents, dirt, and many solvents.
- Paper Labels (B-424) - White matte paper labels
- Polyester Labels - Clear glossy(B-430), white glossy(B-459), metallized glossy(B-486), white matte
General Adhesive Wire & Cable Makers
- Repositionable Vinyl Cloth Labels (B-498) - Industrial strength labels ideal for curved surfaces. Firm adhesive can be removed cleanly and reapplied.
- Nylon Cloth Labels (B-499) - Durable industrial strength labels designed to conform to curved surfaces.
Self-Laminating Wire Markers
- Self-Laminating Vinyl Labels (B-427) - Has a protected printing area with superior chemical and abrasion resistance with a non-printed clear area that wraps around and over-laminates the printed text.
Voice and Data Communications
- Polypropylene Tags (B-412) - Designed for high legibility and tensile strength
- Polyester Labels (B-422) - Permanent adhesive, good for powder-coated or textured surfaces
Pre-Printed Die Cut Labels
- Polyester Labels (B-428) - For applications that utilize bar codes, alphanumerics, graphic symbols and logos and require nameplate-like quality.
- Polyester Labels (B-423) -Permanent Polyester Labels With Gloss Finish
Raised Panel Labels
- Foam Backed Polyester Labels (B-593) - Customized rectangular and control button legend plates with less hassle and wasted time than engraved plates. Aggressive adhesive and solvent resistant.
Circuit Board & Component ID
- Polyester Labels - White glossy (B-423) and metallized matte (B-428)
- Polyimide Labels - Amber matte (B-426) and white glossy (B-457)
Fiber Optic Flags
- Polypropylene Labels (B-425) Allows for more legible information on smaller diameter wires. Excellent solvent resistance and print performance.
- Polyethylene Tags (B-145) - 9.5 mil cross laminated polyethylene film with a thermal transfer printable topcoat. used for a variety of tag applications including ID of multi-conductor cables, equipment, lockout, safety warning repair, and work in progress.
- Destructible Vinyl Labels - Tamper resistant tape destruct into tiny fragments when being removed. Making any attempts to remove the label very difficult and time consuming. White matte (B-351). Metalized (B-352)
- Tamper Resistant Vinyl Film (B-530) - Specialty continuous vinyl film
- Electrostatic Dissipative Polyester Labels (B-473) - Primarily used for printed circuit boards and electronic component labeling. White glossy.
- Electrostatic Dissipative Polyimide Labels (B-478) - 1mm low profile, high temperature white glossy polyimide material with a permanent static dissipative adhesive and liner.
ToughStripe Print-on-Demand Floor Labels
- Polyester (B-483) - High adhesion to textured metals and low surface energy plastics.
Temporary & Removable
- Repositionable Vinyl (B-581) - Indoor labels designed with special adhesive that makes it easy to remove and re-apply. High gloss, durable, flexible, pressure sensitive adhesion.
There are no customer reviews yet.