- Anti-skid tape is available in a variety of colors and sizes to suit all of your floor marking needs
- Made of rugged B-916 adhesive-backed polyester tape coated with thousands of particles of durable aluminum oxide grit tape bonds permanently to clean, dry floors and withstands grease and oil
- B-916 grit-coated polyester tape is an indoor/outdoor anti-skid tape, with a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive
- Brady B-916 is used for traction on steps, slick floors, and egress pathway marking
- Average outdoor durability is 1-2 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
Have one to sell?
Brady 60' Length, 2" Width, B-916 Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, Safety Yellow Color Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted
|Price:||$47.04 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.45 (9%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
3 new from $47.04
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.61 pounds|
|LowerTemperature Range||50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||78091|
|Overall Length||60 feet|
|Overall Width||2 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/158 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Brady 78091 Anti-Skid Tape Roll Mounted. Made with Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, size is 2" Width x 60' height, sefety yellow color tap. Special features is solid color. Substrate type is plastic film. Standard material colors are available with white, black, yellow, red, and clear. Total thickness (PSTC-33) is 0.026 inches. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute Dwell (average) 93 ounce/inch (100 N/ 100mm), Ultimate Dwell (72 hours) (average) 112 ounce/inch (121 N/ 100mm), Tack (ASTM D 2979) (average) 1500 g (14.6 N). Abrasion Resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method standard no. 191A) H-22 wheels, 1000 g weights withstood up to 70 cycles. Minimum application temperature is 50 degree fahrenheit. Service temperature is -40 degree fahrenheit to 158 degree fahrenheit.
There are no customer reviews yet.